***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: JETS VS DOLPHINS***

T0mShane

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get this, two different people can't both absolutely suck a$$? I guess that means that was an awesome play by Brick, since Sanchez sucked worse than he did.

They are both terrible. But enough already with fans hiding behind Shottys sh*ttiness. Sanchez is one of the worst QBs in the league. He sucks more than Shotty. Exactly what would Bill Callahan done differently with Sanchez? Make him more accurate? Given him more pocket awareness. Please.

Guys knock off the bullshit with the fighting. Schotty sucks. Sanchez sucks. Right now they all suck.

We have all offseason to talk about how they can hopefully make it all better. But today, if we see Jets fans fighting and calling each other names -- you will just be banned. Nobody is going to be in the mood for it. Nobody cares who was right about blaming who.

Root for the Jets until the season is over.

The fact that you think your right is laughable. Your attempt to praise such a horrendously awful play and now defend that stands really speaks volumes about how desperate you are to believe it's all the fault of just one admittedly sh*tty player.

Who praised the play? I simply commented that throwing the ball away is not something we see very often.

Anything else you added to that post is your own doing;

Guys knock off the bullsh*t with the fighting. Schotty sucks. Sanchez sucks. Right now they all suck.

We have all offseason to talk about how they can hopefully make it all better. But today, if we see Jets fans fighting and calling each other names -- you will just be banned. Nobody is going to be in the mood for it. Nobody cares who was right about blaming who.

I blame you?

They are both terrible. But enough already with fans hiding behind Shottys shittiness. Sanchez is one of the worst QBs in the league. He sucks more than Shotty. Exactly what would Bill Callahan done differently with Sanchez? Make him more accurate? Given him more pocket awareness. Please.

They both suck. Awesome. Now let's move on ...

Through the suck they need to figure out how to score a TD and win this game.

Get off Sanchez's jock....Tell me how that was Shottys fault....Retardation must be bliss huh guy? Enjoy it.

King of incompetence. Because Sanchez is awful doesnt take away Schotty's awfulness since 06...you know, back when Sanchez was in High School.

In otherwords, what the **** is the point of your comment? Sanchez terribleness doesnt change that Schotty is possibly the worse O.C. in the damn league.

I would tell you to get of Schotty's jock, but he doesnt have one of those so get off his lips.

Guys knock off the bullsh*t with the fighting. Schotty sucks. Sanchez sucks. Right now they all suck.

+1

They are both terrible. But enough already with fans hiding behind Shottys sh*ttiness. Sanchez is one of the worst QBs in the league. He sucks more than Shotty. Exactly what would Bill Callahan done differently with Sanchez? Make him more accurate? Given him more pocket awareness. Please.

I would debate which one is worse, but that's really just splitting hairs, they're both absolutely awful. The point is they both suck, and while clearly it isn't your point, there's way too many people here who can't handle admitting that, and think it must be all the fault of one. Unfortunately, they list goes on for quite a while beyond those two as far as the people on this team who suck (although they are certainly at the top of that list).

Just to be clear, since this same debate is going on like 5 different ways in this thread, anyone who thinks there is one single person who is the one and only problem with this team is an absolute idiot.

I see the same players and coaches killing this team today that we have seen all year-you know the names-they keep doing it over and over and over again

Archived