***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: JETS VS DOLPHINS***

T0mShane

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I could neg rep every time this "joke" was made in this thread. Despite the fact that it stopped being clever (if it ever was), about 25,000 uses of it ago, you do realize you actually make the idiots who think Sanchez's sucktitude is all Schotty's fault less stupid by comparison, right? You guys have turned this whole debate into a giant 'tard fight on the short bus.

Schotty is Sanchez's problem as much as Sanchez is Schotty's problem. Better?

You pick some weird crosses to bear, dude.

I wish I could neg rep every time this "joke" was made in this thread. Despite the fact that it stopped being clever (if it ever was), about 25,000 uses of it ago, you do realize you actually make the idiots who think Sanchez's sucktitude is all Schotty's fault less stupid by comparison, right? You guys have turned this whole debate into a giant 'tard fight on the short bus.

Its for attention.

Well, I disagree. He got rid of the ball when there was a good chance nothing good was going to happen. Not every play is going to be a good one. Minimizing mistakes and living to fight another day is a good thing. Sanchez doesn't give you that chance, Moore did. And that's why he's winning, and he's a better QB than Sanchez.

Our QB throws it to the defensive lineman in the same situation...

RGIII is not the answer either.

If you are saying he won't cure the offensive woes yes you are correct but if you are saying RG3 isn't going to be a great QB you are dead wrong,

And wow it had to ******* end with Jason Taylor getting a TD that ******* prick must be so happy right now and it infuriates me.

If you are saying he won't cure the offensive woes yes you are correct but if you are saying RG3 isn't going to be a great QB you are dead wrong,

And wow it had to ******* end with Jason Taylor getting a TD that ******* prick must be so happy right now and it infuriates me.

Ha, exactly... my favorite moment of this game is that TD is about to come back. **** Taylor.

Archived