Pats?Jets Predictions

PatsFanTX

Jets- 27

Pats- 0

The Jets top 5 elite defense totally dominates Brady and the Pats offense.

DFat has 3.5 sacks and Law picks off 3 Brady passes.

Bollinger completely embarrasses the Pats secondary throwing for 365 yards and 3 TD's.

CuMar rushes for 168 yards on just 18 carries.

Nugent converts two 53-yard FG's.

Jets- 27

Pats- 0

The Jets top 5 elite defense totally dominates Brady and the Pats offense.

DFat has 3.5 sacks and Law picks off 3 Brady passes.

Bollinger completely embarrasses the Pats secondary throwing for 365 yards and 3 TD's.

Nugent converts two 53-yard FG's.

=D>=D>=D>=D>

Does Kingsbury see any action and make the Pats pay for getting rid of him? :)

PATRIOTS 56

Jets 3

In a surprise move from Gillette Stadium, the Jets and Patriots agree to exchange entire rosters for the game.

With NE Coach Bill Belichick's gameplan in hand, Brooks Bollinger throws for 310 and 3 TDs, 2 of them to Doug Jolley and the RB tandem of Curtis Martin/Cedric Houston runs for 200 yards and 3 TDs as the Patriots, led by Bollinger and Company amass over 500 yards in total offense against Herm Edwards' defense, led by Teddy Bruschi.

Meanwhile Belichick's defense, led by Jonathan Vilma and Dwayne Robertson, make it a long day for Herm Edwards and company as they continually harass Brady from all directions managing 6 sacks and 3 interceptions, 2 by Ty Law in which one is returned for a TD. Patriots rookie Sione Pouha, already having a breakout game while stuffing the inside of the line against Dillion and the Jets offense, gets his first career TD as he returns a Tom Brady-Russ Hochstein fumble off the QB-Center exchange to the house.

The Jets suffer equally on special teams, where Jets kicket Adam Vinateri goes 1/6 on FG attempts for the day.

After the game at the a special NFL banquet to commerorate this NFL first exchange of gameday rosters, Tom Brady tells the media how he can't believe Herm Edwards is still a head coach in the league.

Jets 6

Pats 24

Hermy blames the time of day for the teams loss.

Jets coach Herman Edwards cited the hour for the reason his team lost to the New England Patriots.

"You know, it's 4:30 in the afternoon,'' Edwards said. "Obviously you're trying to win a football game. It's not like it's 11:30 in the evening. It's 4:30 in the afternoon, and a little cold.''

tx...you amaze me with your sophisticated wit. entertaining and sooo thouroughly surprising. have you ever thought of leaving your day job and hitting the comedy clubs...really ..mean it... anybody know Leno's number?

jets 27

patsies 17

:D

I predict I will consume a beer or two during the game. I predict snow showers. I predict that these snow showers will prompt me to curse and bemoan the fact that I still live in the Northeast. This is what I do - every year. :lol:

BTW GOB, Bollinger should be good for at least 275 yards this Sunday. Have you seen the Pats pass defense????

I predict I will consume a beer or two during the game. I predict snow showers. I predict that these snow showers will prompt me to curse and bemoan the fact that I still live in the Northeast. This is what I do - every year. :lol:

BTW GOB, Bollinger should be good for at least 275 yards this Sunday. Have you seen the Pats pass defense????

come to Florida, we never get any snow

oh yea, but there is one thing:

hurricanes.jpg

Jets 24

Pats 21

Nugent is money with :04 left from 48 yards. Kingsbury is the MVP after Bollinger gets knocked out in the 2nd Quarter.

Kingsbury goes on to lead the Jets to 3 Superbowls.

Pat Fans no longer laugh when they hear the name Mo Lewis.

hm... its going to be tight... all this time we were focusing on our offence when our d' sucks

Jets 35

Pats 28

Brooks finally completes the comback instead of failing. so freaking close every time he'll get it this week.

if brooks goes for more than 300 yards i would be suprised this team isnt the Jets its the give the ball to Martin so he can break a record team...

Jets 16

Pats 14

Curtis gets 100, Nug kicks 3 40 yarders with the last one taking the lead for good and Ty picks Cindy to close it out. Oh, and yes, 90% of Jets fans will be upset after celebrating the victory for exactly 1 hour because they later realize Reggie will be playing for the Texans. I just came to this realization, is the 'Texans' a really stupid name for a team or is it just me?

gg, what the hell are you talking about?

This is a prediction thread and all I did was make my prediction.

I don't get your post. :shock:

ok ... so you dont have sophisticated intelligence .. you cant have everything :lol:

by the way ... i had a prediction.. jets by 10 ;)

That prediction may actually happen.

And while Bolly will not get the stats you predicted, he will get enough to get Fred Jetstone all excited. :)

I'd love to see the Jets win this one, just for pride at this point :mrgreen: , but I don't think I see it happening.

Pats - 20

Jets- 6

Jets fumble the opening kickoff. Bollywood throws 2 INT's.

The pats offense gets a Td pass (brady to Watson) and Adam V hits both FG attempts and some JAG from the streets of boston rushes 1 in.

Jets are flat out embarrassed by a terrible Pats team in the freezing cold of Lady Remmington stadium.

Pats 27

Jets 7

BS TD at the end to stop the shutout.Unless keeeping the QB healthy is more important than not being shut out, but that's a very poorly-drawn and messy line depending on what Hermie thinks up after another debacle.

Martin goes for 18 carries for 43 yards.

At least 1 fumbled snap, 1 clock eff up, and more than a few pointless draw plays at the wrong times.

Anyone know the record for punts in a season? Viva Ben Graham!

This has been a recording.

Archived