Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The main forum is insane right now. Grats to the guys who wanted Tebow (JiF especially). I'll hope for the best I guess...the Ape and others brought up good points. Can't stand the embarrassment that has been today though.

In other news...is someone dead yet?

The main forum is insane right now. Grats to the guys who wanted Tebow (JiF especially). I'll hope for the best I guess...the Ape and others brought up good points. Can't stand the embarrassment that has been today though.

yyyep. Ape.

Do not fret my child. In tebow we will find salvation.

"These guys can't hit for sh*t."

Monty covers the microphone.

"You can't say 'sh*t' on the air!"

"Don't worry, nobody's listening."

"That's right. Nobody is listening."

Rachel Phelps stands in the doorway of the announcer's booth unannounced carrying her dog, Cha-Cha.

"That's why changes have to be made. We don't need two announcers on this team. Hell, we really don't need any."

"I just need to decide which one of you I'm going to fire first."

Suddenly, Cha-Cha leaps from her arms like a bolt of lightning! The beast's nasty big pointy teeth flash as it flies through the air like a bullet straight towards the pair.

"Jesus Christ!"

The foul creature walks back to it's master, it's fur now stained red, with the blood of it's victim dripping from it's mouth.

ae3xjn.jpg

JF80, aka Monty, Town Mason, has been killed.

Meanwhile...

Ricky Vaughn notices the New York Yankee first baseman, Clu Heywood arrogantly walking away from the door to the Indian's clubhouse. Alarmed by his intrusion, the team goes to investigate what he was doing. Alas, they were too late. The statue of the Voodoo Spirit Jobu lay in Cerrano's locker in pieces; crushed by a baseball bat. His rumtaken.

jobu.jpg

Jobu has been killed.

Enraged, the team chases after Heywood to get revenge, but by the time they make it back to the field he is already more than half way to the Yankee dugout, and it's too late to do anything.

Heywood laughs, "Hey bartender, Jobu needs a refill!"

Suddenly, out of nowhere...

30rqgpg.jpg

heywood.jpg

Pac, aka Clu Heywood, Serial Killer, has been killed by a flying bat.

JIF, aka Jobu, Town Bomb, has been killed.

Day 2 has begun.

I knew that mutt Pac was a scummy bastard.

lol, uh huh... I pretty much forgot I was a bad guy but you knew.

Sorry about my lack of participation Sharrow.. was in FL all last week and just got back yesterday.

Archived