What is Namath's Problem??

AlToon88

Ever since he stopped drinking he's become a bitter old man! He used to be a jolly old drunk! I miss that guy! Lighten up Joe! When the Jets are going through hard times, you sh*t on them but when they're winning your "the Ambassador", huh? SOMEONE BUY THIS OLD MAN A DRINK!!!

Ever since he stopped drinking he's become a bitter old man! He used to be a jolly old drunk! I miss that guy! Lighten up Joe! When the Jets are going through hard times, you sh*t on them but when they're winning your "the Ambassador", huh? SOMEONE BUY THIS OLD MAN A DRINK!!!

LOL. Poor Joe. I love him. He gets so feisty.

Why are you blaming Namath? Anytime something newsworthy happens to the jets, everyone runs to Joe to get his take. For one, he gives his honest opinion and doesn't hold back. Two, he is usually right. I would keep going back to get his opinion on everything too.

He cares about the Jets....unlike some people on this site.

Last year he told Rex to shut up..................he was right.

This year he's got Sanchez's back and recognizes that Tebow BLOWS.......he is right.

He stopped drinking and regained some brain cells, happens all the time.

Tim Tebow's leadership will show him the light. Spending even one minute in the same room as Tim Tebow instantly cleanses your soul of all evil. Tebow's intangibles are so far off the charts that when he has the chance to talk to Joe Namath, he will accept TEBOW into his heart and no longer be such a bitter old man.

Holding a clip board will not make Tebow a leader. Leaders are starting players, not back ups. Please give me one example of a backup player who was truly a team leader.

Holding a clip board will not make Tebow a leader. Leaders are starting players, not back ups. Please give me one example of a backup player who was truly a team leader.

GOD will make Tim Tebow a starter. Tim Tebow wasn't starting on the Dolphins or Chargers last year and his intangibles led them to remarkable wins against superior opponents despite NOT EVEN BEING ON THEIR ROSTERS. You don't understand the power of Tim Tebow's leadership.

I'm always naturally inclined to root for the underdog...the way the Jets are just taking a beating with this, even taking my fandom out of it, I think I'd be rooting for them next year. So this is such a win-win, very excited for the season. They either win and it's even that much more awesome surrounded by all the hate or they suck and I can just laugh and shrug at my same ole J's.

I'm always naturally inclined to root for the underdog...the way the Jets are just taking a beating with this, even taking my fandom out of it, I think I'd be rooting for them next year. So this is such a win-win, very excited for the season. They either win and it's even that much more awesome surrounded by all the hate or they suck and I can just laugh and shrug at my same ole J's.

+1. Great post

GOD will make Tim Tebow a starter. Tim Tebow wasn't starting on the Dolphins or Chargers last year and his intangibles led them to remarkable wins against superior opponents despite NOT EVEN BEING ON THEIR ROSTERS. You don't understand the power of Tim Tebow's leadership.

LOL. The divine intervention is what Tebow brings to the table. I get it.

Tim Tebow's leadership will show him the light. Spending even one minute in the same room as Tim Tebow instantly cleanses your soul of all evil. Tebow's intangibles are so far off the charts that when he has the chance to talk to Joe Namath, he will accept TEBOW into his heart and no longer be such a bitter old man.

Warning: Your act is getting very old, very fast.

Then I shall be banned for all of your sins just as Tebow's ribs were damaged for our sins. Just as Tebow was replaced by Manning for your sins. Like Tebow, I will rise again. You shall see it this season, Tebow will rise again. You shall see, Tim Tebow's love is eternal.

GFY Tebow-Troll.

Then I shall be banned for all of your sins just as Tebow's ribs were damaged for our sins. Just as Tebow was replaced by Manning for your sins. Like Tebow, I will rise again. You shall see it this season, Tebow will rise again. You shall see, Tim Tebow's love is eternal.

could a mod, any mod do the honors of banning this clown?

Joe is aware of the fact that Tanny is getting star struck and making signings they don't need while ignoring real needs.

Namath is a stupid a$$ and im tired of his rendition. He wasnt even a great Jet.

Archived