New York Jets Merchandise

Maxman

Oohh I want a Tim Tebow lunchbox! Do they have those?

The site says that the shirt is screen printed. Are screen printed shirts the ones where the logo eventually "peels" off? Just checking because I hate those.

Nope, heat transfers peel off, screen prints are when ink is pushed through a screen and fuses with the material. Screen printing is what you want.

Nope, heat transfers peel off, screen prints are when ink is pushed through a screen and fuses with the material. Screen printing is what you want.

Joe -- some of the things that you know really leave me in awe man. I know you deal with this stuff in professional capacities but it always impresses me when I read one of these answers from you.

I got no problem with you guys trying to make money lol, I just hate all the new Tebow bandwagoners who are new Jet fans.

Trust me, I definitely understand. My fear is that the stadium will be quiet and then the camera man will put up a shot of Tebow on the big screen. Then all the women will start going crazy.

Wait, now that I typed that out it actually doesn't sound like a terrible thing lol.

Joe -- some of the things that you know really leave me in awe man. I know you deal with this stuff in professional capacities but it always impresses me when I read one of these answers from you.

Lol, thanks, i've squeezed a lot of jobs into my years, that's for sure.

Archived