Francesa spent half of his show today talking about...

stoicsentry

...Revis calling Belicheat a "jerk." Spent a whole bunch of time on that. Talking about how foolish Revis is. Said Revis is sabotaging his future by doing that. Said Revis is endangering his legacy, because (and I swear I'm not making this up), in the future, when someone asks Belicheat who the best corners were when he was coaching, he won't mention Revis. Said Revis had the right to say it but he better think hard about it in the future.

They should have played word association with Revis and said "Mike Francesa", to which he would probably reply "fat bastard". Ok, that's what I would reply with if I was playing but you get the point.

He was asked his opinion, he gave his honest answer. Would the fat man prefer he heap praises on someone who he probably can't stand? I prefer honest players over phony kiss-asses.

With regards to Tebow? No but I've been talking about lining him up as fullback in the I-Form and I think you could run an offense that way, but I guess that's not as weird as double barrel.

Yes he wants 2 QB's behind center, and then surprise on which one takes the snap.

Gotta luv Francesa, he's a total Douch. Imagine if one of his Giants had said it. He's so full of Sh#t he's thinks the best corner in the NFL will damage he legacy because he called Billicheat a Jerk. If your a Jets fan why listen to him, we all know he lives to knock the Jets.

I just heard Rex on 1050 say that he believes someone on 660 is trying very hard to ruin the Jets and making things up, like the fact he likes feet, and that he eats way to much...those things are just false...;..

That would be so much fun for, I think, the entire world.

I said that on another post and the response was total disagreement. Of course, it is just a feeling that I have. No logic, except for the fact that they held a huge press conference for a Wildcat QB, and are talking about 20 plays a game for said Wildcat QB, and that this situation has all the makings of the ever destructive "Quarterback Controversy" just a year after their locker room was divided by another form of dissension. Just a feeling....

That would be so much fun for, I think, the entire world.

ESPECIALLY Seattle. WINKWINK

It will irk me when he goes bald and becomes Mark Hasselbeck. Would I be going too far if I said it would make for a better story if he went for being Mark Cobain?

I said that on another post and the response was total disagreement. Of course, it is just a feeling that I have. No logic, except for the fact that they held a huge press conference for a Wildcat QB, and are talking about 20 plays a game for said Wildcat QB, and that this situation has all the makings of the ever destructive "Quarterback Controversy" just a year after their locker room was divided by another form of dissension. Just a feeling....

Historically speaking, when the majority of JN's posters are pissed off and screaming at you over an issue, whatever it was you just said will turn out to be 100% truth. It's like clockwork.

ESPECIALLY Seattle. WINKWINK

It will irk me when he goes bald and becomes Mark Hasselbeck. Would I be going too far if I said it would make for a better story if he went for being Mark Cobain?

Jets luck: They trade Sanchez to the 49ers for a 2 and a 6. Harbaugh fixes Sanchez within two weeks of meeting him. Sanchez opens season as Niners starter, team wins Super Bowl by 35 points, Sanchez finishes third in MVP voting.

Denouement: The player the Jets draft with the second rounder they got in the trade leads the CFL in punting average.

How he can't see his little wiener under his fat gut when he pee's?

How he doesn't really have a wiener at all?

How Tom Coughlin's wiener tastes?

I dunno ....

How he can't see his little wiener under his fat gut when he pee's?

How he doesn't really have a wiener at all?

How Tom Coughlin's wiener tastes?

I dunno ....

Like me he probably can't. I just wait until it stops splashing on my toes. Then Im done.

Jets luck: They trade Sanchez to the 49ers for a 2 and a 6. Harbaugh fixes Sanchez within two weeks of meeting him. Sanchez opens season as Niners starter, team wins Super Bowl by 35 points, Sanchez finishes third in MVP voting.

Denouement: The player the Jets draft with the second rounder they got in the trade leads the CFL in punting average.

Didn't even think of the 49ers....Sanchez + Crabtree = so much buttsecks. They'd open up a whole new market for the sport or sumthin.

Didn't even think of the 49ers....Sanchez + Crabtree = so much buttsecks. They'd open up a whole new market for the sport or sumthin.

I'd almost like to see Sanchez get a new lease on life somewhere else at this point, just from a humane treatment standpoint. He's one step away from being Dead Man Walking here.

Someone just called in and said they see Sanchez traded by draft day. When you think about it, I think this might be more likely than not.

Mike said he knows NFL people who are telling him that Sanchez will get traded on draft day. Mike doesn't see it happening as he strongly feels that Tebow cannot play QB. I tell you with the lack of direction the FO has shown this off season I would not be suprised if they did deal him. The extension hurts the chances though.

I'd almost like to see Sanchez get a new lease on life somewhere else at this point, just from a humane treatment standpoint. He's one step away from being Dead Man Walking here.

It's funny as hell, the only way you will come to Sanchez' defense is if it gives you an opportunity to bash the FO. Come on..

It's funny as hell, the only way you will come to Sanchez' defense is if it gives you an opportunity to bash the FO. Come on..

I don't bash Sanchez, my friend. You're overgeneralizing my persistent and vocal dissatisfaction with the front office to make it seem like I bash everything Jets related. Common, understandable issue.

Meh NY loves an underdog, which he kind of is at this point (albeit a well paid one).

THIS was front office bashing?

Archived