Francesa spent half of his show today talking about...

stoicsentry

Mike said he knows NFL people who are telling him that Sanchez will get traded on draft day. Mike doesn't see it happening as he strongly feels that Tebow cannot play QB. I tell you with the lack of direction the FO has shown this off season I would not be suprised if they did deal him. The extension hurts the chances though.

Or..........the recent extension can help this trade happen.If a team is really hell bent on trading for Sanchez they wont have to be concerned about a holdout or negotiating a new contract.

Please god let him be traded. Maybe nutty Pete Carrol will take him after striking out on Peyton.

Or..........the recent extension can help this trade happen.If a team is really hell bent on trading for Sanchez they wont have to be concerned about a holdout or negotiating a new contract.

Please god let him be traded. Maybe nutty Pete Carrol will take him after striking out on Peyton.

If they trade off Sanchez and go one year with the Tebow circus(which has zero chance of working) abd then go QB round 1 next season I'd be ok with it. Eventually we have to find a QB, right?

If they trade off Sanchez and go one year with the Tebow circus(which has zero chance of working) abd then go QB round 1 next season I'd be ok with it. Eventually we have to find a QB, right?

Cant argue that point. FWIW I dont think the Jets could get more than a 3rd round pick for Snachez.

If they lose as much as I think they might this year they could end up with a pick in top 3rd of the 2013 draft.

...Revis calling Belicheat a "jerk." Spent a whole bunch of time on that. Talking about how foolish Revis is. Said Revis is sabotaging his future by doing that. Said Revis is endangering his legacy, because (and I swear I'm not making this up), in the future, when someone asks Belicheat who the best corners were when he was coaching, he won't mention Revis. Said Revis had the right to say it but he better think hard about it in the future.

My response would have been "cheating scumbag. Oh, it's only supposed to be one word? OK then, lyingprickc**ksucker!"

IMO it's crazy to give up on Sanchez after 3 seasons inspite of all the naysayers here. It's is just stupid for a FO to do so. If he craps the bed this year then yeah I can see cutting bait.

Honestly this FO has done very little after his 2nd season to help him suceed and grow into a NFL QB. Tebow trade is just another example.

It may be fair to think part of this move ahd to do with selling tickets and luxury boxes.

But one thing about jerseys and merchandise-every dollar of NFL Properties profits is split 32 ways. What ever Tebow junk gets sold merely increases the pie the 32 owners split.This is nothing new. It's been that way forever. That the supposed top sports radio host in the largest market who pretends to be the all-knowing Oz sbout the workings of the NFL doesn't understand that simple economic reality is embarrassing.

He aslo insisted that Manning was going to Houston. Which if you've spent any time in that dump of a city that already has a decent QB was beyond laughable.

He has 6 hours to fill very weekday. But don't listen. His opinions are barely more informed that most posters here. Without the internet and the local papers he wouldn't have but a 7-minute dhow. Most radio hosts wisey give credit to other media; he does not.

Other than Francesa buying into Tebow before he got exposed once the league figured out the Denver offense, nothing he said was untrue. Jet fans just cannot accept the truth that the past two off seasons have been disasters by our owner.

Your right, but the NFL D will always sooner or later will figure out the NFL O....the trick is the "in game adjustments" that's where an NFL O can get the edge. And IMO, that's exactly what the Jets will attempt to do this year by using Tebow and using Sanchez.

Your right, but the NFL D will always sooner or later will figure out the NFL O....the trick is the "in game adjustments" that's where an NFL O can get the edge. And IMO, that's exactly what the Jets will attempt to do this year by using Tebow and using Sanchez.

Denver's personnel was limited too. No TE, Decker and Thomas are young still Royal is ok, McGahee is average at best. No speed back. It limits what they can do and what wrinkles they can put in.

Denver's personnel was limited too. No TE, Decker and Thomas are young still Royal is ok, McGahee is average at best. No speed back. It limits what they can do and what wrinkles they can put in.

Yes and your right. The difference is we do have a QB in Sanchez. Getting Tebow touches during the game, while maintaining Sanchez as your starter is going to be a trick but it can be done....And if it is done, they will be tough to beat. It will be interesting to see how many of the talking head NFL experts who said/say that bringing Tebow in was/is crazy change their tune when we start to win. And is that not what the bottom line is? To win? And if we win who cares how it's done, as long as we win......

Yes and your right. The difference is we do have a QB in Sanchez. Getting Tebow touches during the game, while maintaining Sanchez as your starter is going to be a trick but it can be done....And if it is done, they will be tough to beat. It will be interesting to see how many of the talking head NFL experts who said/say that bringing Tebow in was/is crazy change their tune when we start to win. And is that not what the bottom line is? To win? And if we win who cares how it's done, as long as we win......

You are right. The Jets will give the opponent a lot to prepare for.

Archived