Just checkin in

TechJet

Not a stranger, since the inception of Jet Nation website I was a member. The story goes like this TomShame stole my girlfriend from me. I relocated to another state 18 hrs away no I am not in a Dolphin state of mind either. Anyway I decided to look in at jetnation again its been about 7- 8 years now, low and behold Tomshane is still here but no longer with my exGGG.

To make a long story short I got married to another woman from the Peach state four children later 2 boys and two girls the oldest 14yrs plays football at the Middle school the kid is like 6-1 with a nasty attitude at ILB. I can't stand him sometimes the other 7 yr. old boy first time he puts on a football pants and hat he turns into a little moster, gotta give it to him though he won the SB in the mite league division. He played 8 games and didn't lose a single one. sshheess!

Just wanna let you know I am back, My intensions are to have fun! be funny! share my highs and lows with everyone communicate and express my thoughts just like everyone but within the boundries of jetnation rules. My intensions are not to humiliate, ridicule or harrass posters. I am one of the long suffering Jet fan 40 something yrs. Back then Tom shane use to say we (Jets) were bums we would not get anywhere. Thats funny because I would defend them (Jets) that was like 5 yrs back. He was right we were gawd-awful then.

hold on I hear somebody comin!

The story goes like this TomShame stole my girlfriend from me.

Thats enough to make someone suicidal. Not the stealing of the GF. sh*t happens. Plenty of fish in the sea. Its the T0mShane part. Seriously dont think i could handle living with that demon.

Its the T0mShane part. Seriously dont think i could handle living with that demon.

Are referring to the 40yrs something drought? thats a long time huh! you need to stop procrastenating shape up and fly right time a wasting man, com'on lets go!

Not a stranger, since the inception of Jet Nation website I was a member. The story goes like this TomShame stole my girlfriend from me. I relocated to another state 18 hrs away no I am not in a Dolphin state of mind either. Anyway I decided to look in at jetnation again its been about 7- 8 years now, low and behold Tomshane is still here but no longer with my exGGG.

To make a long story short I got married to another woman from the Peach state four children later 2 boys and two girls the oldest 14yrs plays football at the Middle school the kid is like 6-1 with a nasty attitude at ILB. I can't stand him sometimes the other 7 yr. old boy first time he puts on a football pants and hat he turns into a little moster, gotta give it to him though he won the SB in the mite league division. He played 8 games and didn't lose a single one. sshheess!

Just wanna let you know I am back, My intensions are to have fun! be funny! share my highs and lows with everyone communicate and express my thoughts just like everyone but within the boundries of jetnation rules. My intensions are not to humiliate, ridicule or harrass posters. I am one of the long suffering Jet fan 40 something yrs. Back then Tom shane use to say we (Jets) were bums we would not get anywhere. Thats funny because I would defend them (Jets) that was like 5 yrs back. He was right we were gawd-awful then.

hold on I hear somebody comin!

My apologies on stealing your girl, my friend. I try to control my mack, but sometimes the mack controls me.

Thats enough to make someone suicidal. Not the stealing of the GF. sh*t happens. Plenty of fish in the sea. Its the T0mShane part. Seriously dont think i could handle living with that demon.

I'll steal your girl and your daddy's girl.

Anyone who posts in here, I'll steal your girl. I'll steal them all.

I see how it is. If you can last through an entire conversation about her "feelings", then you're a better man than I, and deserve whatever you got coming to you...

Ha ha

Archived