*Burfict fails drug test*

jbone

I must say. The only person I think that can straighten this kid out is Ray Lewis. He's been known to take his time out and make sure players like this walk a straight line and become better overall people and players. Having said that, I hope they don't draft him haha, I don't want a Vontaze Burfict at full potential in the AFC and not on the jets.

I must say. The only person I think that can straighten this kid out is Ray Lewis. He's been known to take his time out and make sure players like this walk a straight line and become better overall people and players. Having said that, I hope they don't draft him haha, I don't want a Vontaze Burfict at full potential in the AFC and not on the jets.

He's also known to murder people, just sayin

Adding matches to a bon fire. Its not going to make a difference to a stock that has hit rock bottom. Either the Jets or Ravens will take him. There is too much talent there.

Hell Bill Parcells had him rated with a second round pick last night.

Bill Parcells draft guru!

Funny. I remember reading how Erickson set up a meeting between Burfict and Lewis right before the kid started dropping off the map. Not sure when Ray Lewis became this monumental leader of men. I think that it has more to do with the skill level of Lewis and Reed keeping those guys in line and playing well.

Archived