JN Mafia: Capture the Flag

Jif, you modded some entertaining games in the past. What happened? You're halfassing it, mailing it in like Cleveland LeBron against the Celtics in the playoffs a few years back.

What gives?

This is what happens when 90% of the remaining players are DM'ers and Sharrow. Nobody is playing/posting.

This would be a really fun game and the finish could be great. People just need to, you know, play.

this game is officially an abomination.

If I were modding the 2 choices would be an indefinite suspension, or 2 hour deadlines (effective immediately) until a winner is declared.

This is the John Carter of mafia games.. such high expectations followed by a monumental flop. I suppose it's better to be horrible and remembered, than mediocre and forgotten.

• Upvote 1

This is what happens when 90% of the remaining players are DM'ers and Sharrow. Nobody is playing/posting.

This would be a really fun game and the finish could be great. People just need to, you know, play.

I noticed that trend as well. DM & JN are like the National and American League. We have the DH here, we score more runs, while they have more pitchers duels. They need to start swinging for the fences here.

Hey ****er, I'm 5th in post count for players. When the hell does that ever happen?

After the longest phase in the history of JN mafia in a really boring game with nobody really playing, the morning brings very very sad news that makes me cry as I type and the game suck even more than it already did, Crusher a member of the Yellow team has been killed

The Day has begun and you have 24 hours to decide who you're going lynch.

shh.. let this tragedy play out.

LOL. It's not like you need inside info to figure it out. JiF's "scenes" already told us the breakdown.

I'm flabbergasted how this can continue. There's no mathematical probability for a victory other than by the Green team. That was a foregone conclusion with JiF's bogus random lynch decision.