How high is Revis ???

Larz

I would say 4. I dont think Mangold got skunked, he will still be there.

Nick is the best center in the league in my opinion, but I am not sure you can justify calling him one of the top ten players in the NFL. Only two centers have made the list thus far (Kalil and Pouncey). I think Nick is getting snuffed because of his injury last year, although you could make the argument that his loss last year demonstrated exactly how good he is.

I think the top ten will shake down like this (not in this order):

Aaron Rogers

Brees

Brady

Adrian Peterson

Calvin Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald

Patrick Willis

Revis

Ngata

Ware

ah right, lol forgot him

weird about mangold tho

While I certainly think Nick is a top 100 player, he is a victim of circumstance here. There are only 10 OL in the entire list to begin with, only three in the top 50, and none in the top 30. Lineman do not get the respect they deserve, even amongst their peers. I would imagine there is a strong correlation between this list and player salaries, especially if you break it down by position.

Nick is the 2nd best player on the team, not the backup QB. Just another reason this list is laughable.

While I certainly think Nick is a top 100 player, he is a victim of circumstance here. There are only 10 OL in the entire list to begin with, only three in the top 50, and none in the top 30. Lineman do not get the respect they deserve, even amongst their peers. I would imagine there is a strong correlation between this list and player salaries, especially if you break it down by position.

Nick is the 2nd best player on the team, not the backup QB. Just another reason this list is laughable.

Have you seen the parts where the players are asking the camera/host people about other players?

"whats that guys last name?"

"How do you spell that?"

"Umm, yeah... he good.."

Its a joke. Asking morons to choose isn't a very good system.

I think Nick is getting snuffed because of his injury last year, although you could make the argument that his loss last year demonstrated exactly how good he is

Wait... Mangold wasn't on it???

yeah mangold isn't on the list. agree with with injury theory 100%, it should have underscored how great he is

Nick is the best center in the league in my opinion, but I am not sure you can justify calling him one of the top ten players in the NFL. Only two centers have made the list thus far (Kalil and Pouncey). I think Nick is getting snuffed because of his injury last year, although you could make the argument that his loss last year demonstrated exactly how good he is.

I think the top ten will shake down like this (not in this order):

Aaron Rogers

Brees

Brady

Adrian Peterson

Calvin Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald

Patrick Willis

Revis

Ngata

Ware

Willis and Ngata. A Jets fans wet dream.

Wait... Mangold wasn't on it???

Nope. I think its a combination of injury, looking not very Nick Mangold like in his few games back, and having a tough time in the national game that opened the year. He was still a top 10 center (Pouncey being listed is just a joke unless they are just blaming everything he gives up on the QB holding the ball forever) but it wasnt a great year.

Nope. I think its a combination of injury, looking not very Nick Mangold like in his few games back, and having a tough time in the national game that opened the year. He was still a top 10 center (Pouncey being listed is just a joke unless they are just blaming everything he gives up on the QB holding the ball forever) but it wasnt a great year.

Totally agree

Mangold is the best C in the league, but strickly on last year, no he wasn't, not last year

yeah mangold isn't on the list. agree with with injury theory 100%, it should have underscored how great he is

The offense didn't run it well or pass it well in 2011. Not Mangold's fault, but it's hard to get excited about any player from a crap offense.

The offense didn't run it well or pass it well in 2011. Not Mangold's fault, but it's hard to get excited about any player from a crap offense.

did the offense function differently with mangold out ?

Injury or not, this entire list is proven to be a heaping pile of sh*t when Tim Tebow is on it and Nick Mangold isn't. Brick at least you can make an argument he had a down year overall (although there's numerous examples on the list that prove this isn't based solely on last year's performance), but Mangold was great as long as he was on the field (all but 2-3 games). If anything, last year proved even more how valuable he is given what a disaster things were without him.

Archived