Did anyone read.........

Section 333

........Gary Myers article on Monday. I am obviously a little late since it is now Wednesday. I figured instead of commenting on his article I would come here and vent. I don't want to give that idiot the satisfaction.

The article is headlined

"NY Jets can enjoy their win against Buffalo Bills, but they're a long way from being super"

Really Gary? Good thing you set us straight, I was just about to book my hotel for the Super Bowl. How does this guy get paid to write articles? Here is an sample from the bad article.

"The Super Bowl XLVII trophy was not in the Jets lobby, not anywhere in the locker room or coaches offices, wasn’t hanging from one of the goal posts or around Woody Johnson’s neck or even getting dunked in the cold tub."

I guess the purpose of this article was intended to do exactly what it did, be controversial and get people all worked up. Ok so I took the bait. I expect this type of stuff from national media ESPN, and especially that bafoon Skip Bayless. But I think this type of dribble doesn't belong in the local newspaper.

Here is the link and the beginning of the article if anyone cares to read it.

"Let’s see what the Jets do in Pittsburgh on Sunday against an angry Steelers team that drew the worst assignment of opening weekend in Peyton Manning's Brocnos before making any judgments."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/ny-jets-enjoy-win-buffalo-bills-a-long-super-bowl-article-1.1156399#ixzz26GCNAOhY

I figured instead of commenting on his article I would come here and vent. I don't want to give that idiot the satisfaction.

Its better to comment here instead of the article website... here at least you have fellow jet fans who are mostly in agreement with you.

I always found other places to just be flame wars... not worth it.

Oh. and F3ck Gary Myers. A moron like me could have wrote the same article. Main reason why I never read the press clippings.. its no better than what I read at JN.

Its better to comment here instead of the article website... here at least you have fellow jet fans who are mostly in agreement with you.

I always found other places to just be flame wars... not worth it.

Oh. and F3ck Gary Myers. A moron like me could have wrote the same article. Main reason why I never read the press clippings.. its no better than what I read at JN.

Funny you should say that, if you replace Jets with Giants, I would have sworn that I wrote it.

Some people read these articles and are actually stupid enough to believe them. Then they go to opening day and boo our back up QB when he comes in to run the plays he is actually good at because the media has told him that he is derisive and a negative influence on the team. Meanwhile the starting QB, who he has a questionable man crush on, has one of his best games ever during all this "turmoil" and the same guy is stupid enough to come on here and brag about booing a guy in a green jersey. I agree with your point about the media.

Some people read these articles and are actually stupid enough to believe them. Then they go to opening day and boo our back up QB when he comes in to run the plays he is actually good at because the media has told him that he is derisive and a negative influence on the team. Meanwhile the starting QB, who he has a questionable man crush on, has one of his best games ever during all this "turmoil" and the same guy is stupid enough to come on here and brag about booing a guy in a green jersey. I agree with your point about the media.

At 1st it was kind of cute. Like having a little puppy dog to follow me around. It was nice and sweet to have my own personal little fan club. Then somehow things went wrong. You have commented on EVERYTHING I have posted and go out of your way to be a do&ch&ebag. Back off son. Get a life please.

At 1st it was kind of cute. Like having a little puppy dog to follow me around. It was nice and sweet to have my own personal little fan club. Then somehow things went wrong. You have commented on EVERYTHING I have posted and go out of your way to be a do&ch&ebag. Back off son. Get a life please.

Wait...that was you???

They were wearing white NITWIT.

I know you are new around here, so I am going to give you a little advice. We can say douchebag. We just can't say sh*t and ****. Unfortunately, now we can also say Atwater. Not like the good old days before our society went to sh*t and became populated with savages.

I know you are new around here, so I am going to give you a little advice. We can say douchebag. We just can't say sh*t and ****. Unfortunately, now we can also say Atwater. Not like the good old days before our society went to sh*t and became populated with savages.

Thanks for the tip. Ok here goes. STONEHEAD you are a 100% Bonafide DOUCHEBAG. No ifs ands or buts about it.

Thanks Dominator.

Thanks for the tip. Ok here goes. STONEHEAD you are a 100% Bonafide DOUCHEBAG. No ifs ands or buts about it.

Thanks Dominator.

Another little tip, you can use the word, you just can't use it to directly insult someone else. I advise you take heed of my words, less you want to be brought to the mod lounge. They'll use lube your first offense, but after that....no dice.

Another little tip, you can use the word, you just can't use it to directly insult someone else. I advise you take heed of my words, less you want to be brought to the mod lounge. They'll use lube your first offense, but after that....no dice.

GOB never uses lube.

Archived