Revis - Out For Sunday [Merged 2X]

THE ILK

I believe the Steelers will be without Harrison and Polamalu, and I think they might be using backup OL also. I haven't been able to find anything that confirms, but I've caught some blurbs earlier in the week that hinted at all of this.

I'd say we are on the better end of things health-wise.

Ben The Rapist always kills us by extending the play -- over and over again and always at critical moments. Containment and pursuit by the DL and LB's is the key to the secondary having a good day. I am so sick of it looking like we have him dead to rights and watching it all slip away.

Anyone else feel not 2 good about that f---in injury??

What do you mean?

Dam it It looks like it has Revis a little shakin up too. I hope this doesnt get in his head. (no pun) but, yea....i dont like this......

plus this means Eric Smith will be on the field! Damn

Isiah Trufant, Ellis Lankster, Eric Smith... really don't see much difference in overall quality there (different styles sure).

We're lucky that Pittsburgh doesn't have a Rob Gronkowski or Jimmy Graham. Heath Miller is OK, but he's not either of those guys. With Revis on the field, you can double team those guys. Without him, you can't really do that..

Archived