Bad news for the Dolphins

Maxman

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who won last time these teams met?

Heh, you're seriously gonna play that card? You realize the coach that had seemed to "have our number" is on our sidelines now, right?

It's also funny that you rip on us for hiring Sparano. You signed Pennington (after spending the better part of a decade laughing at him) and glorified him despite all of our warnings.

Heh, you're seriously gonna play that card? You realize the coach that had seemed to "have our number" is on our sidelines now, right?

It's also funny that you rip on us for hiring Sparano. You signed Pennington (after spending the better part of a decade laughing at him) and glorified him despite all of our warnings.

Of course I rip on you guys for hiring Sparano. His brand of "ground & pound" or "3 yards and a cloud of dust" type football, is perfect for todays, pass happy, QB driven NFL.

Having watched the two games each of these teams have played... it would take a perfect game for Miami to win.

Not really. Good game, yes, perfect no. The Jets have flaws.

CrahsingJet is back!! You guys have no chance Sunday!!! Reggie runs for a 150 2 td's!!! LET'S GO FINS!!!! WE READY!!! WE READY!!!

Yo! Sup, Dawg?

I am confident that Rex, etc will confuse ansd pressure tannehill to mistakes in this game

This, is a given, hopefully our O-line can keep the pressure off the rookie.

The Jets will beat the piss outta the Dolphins. We will all get excited. Then we will get curb stomped by San Fran and we will be sad. Circle of a Jets fan life.

That'd definitely be status quo, but west coast teams just do not historically travel well for those 1pm games. They might very well win, but I doubt it's a steamroll as it would seem to be.

That'd definitely be status quo, but west coast teams just do not historically travel well for those 1pm games. They might very well win, but I doubt it's a steamroll as it would seem to be.

I think if we can beat the Dolphins down the way we beat the Bills down the Jets will have a shot in that game. We just need ALOTTA things to go our way. Like a Salmonella out break on their flight across. LOL

Could you be more specific?

Hey, you can brag about the Knicks making the playoffs if you want.

See loser, I AM a Heat fan, I live in Boca but the Dolfags? Worst organization in the sporting world with the dumbest fans in the universe. Just look in the mirror and you will see what I mean.

The Jets will beat the piss outta the Dolphins. We will all get excited. Then we will get curb stomped by San Fran and we will be sad. Circle of a Jets fan life.

And if that's the case the team will be 2-2, 2-0 in the AFCe, with a much easier back-end to the schedule to look forward to.

I mean, sure, there will still be suicides, but overall the team wouldn't be in terrible shape.

If Tony Sparano knew how to call an offense play worth a damn, maybe Miami would... What's that? Sparano is on the Jets now? LOL, looks like a victory for Miami.

Please they suck! Even if they beat the Jets where are they going? They havent been relevant since Shula&Marino left.

Oh here we go. Dolphan..please, just because you beat the Raiders doesn't mean that all of a sudden you are respectable. The Dolphins have become the forgotten team of the AFC, anyone with half a brain can see that Tannehill + No wrs + bad secondary = bad season. Stop deluding yourself. Not only will the Jets beat the dolphins, they will stomp them.

Jets 28 - Dolphins 9.

Please, tell JLo and Marc Anthony that they bought into a money pit...lol

Oh here we go. Dolphan..please, just because you beat the Raiders doesn't mean that all of a sudden you are respectable. The Dolphins have become the forgotten team of the AFC, anyone with half a brain can see that Tannehill + No wrs + bad secondary = bad season.

That's pretty funny, considering that most analysts around the league believe that Miami's receiving corp is better than NY's. Did you not watch that game against Pittsburgh?

Besides, Miami is going to run wild on the Jets and let Tannehill sit back in his cushy pocket without a worry in the world. This will be another decisive home win.

That's pretty funny, considering that most analysts around the league believe that Miami's receiving corp is better than NY's. Did you not watch that game against Pittsburgh?

Besides, Miami is going to run wild on the Jets and let Tannehill sit back in his cushy pocket without a worry in the world. This will be another decisive home win.

Thats a strange choice of Avatar for a Dolph faggot fan. Laron Landry is going to crush tannehill spine then steal his wife.

Im wondering if you saw the win against the Raiders... cause most dolphins fans didnt watch the opening week game and the stadium had a lot of fans dressed as orange seats.

Archived