This script is writing itself.....

JOJOTOWNSELL

i just dont have the same sense of impending doom that i did when vinny went down in 1999........we have the best "second" corner in the league in Cro and ive always been a huge believer in former 1st rounder Kyle wilson......Secondary is our strongest unit no??

when the pressure is off the Jets they SHINE!!! and believe me the pressure is off!!

I say they win the division.......no joke

2-1 would be amazing.......but i think if we are 1-2 with a win against patriots we are just as good

Its funny, our scheduled looked impossible for the first half, and easy as pie in the second.. but it looks like its shaping up a bit different now. And I agree though, 1-2 we are still OK.. depending on how we lose. Absolutely destroyed, we are in for a tough season... but close matches, I think we can really do something late.

2-1 would be amazing.......but i think if we are 1-2 with a win against patriots we are just as good

Yeah we would actually have a pretty commanding division lead if that happened. If the Pats won their next two games before losing to us in this scenario then we would both be 3-3 but we'd be 3-0 in the division/1-0 vs. them, and would have just handed them a divisional loss.. that's pretty big.

Edit - oh my bad, we play 'em 4 weeks from now not 3..

Its funny, our scheduled looked impossible for the first half, and easy as pie in the second.. but it looks like its shaping up a bit different now.

Which of the remaining games are you looking at differently now? Arizona is one, for sure...

i just dont have the same sense of impending doom that i did when vinny went down in 1999........we have the best "second" corner in the league in Cro and ive always been a huge believer in former 1st rounder Kyle wilson......Secondary is our strongest unit no??

when the pressure is off the Jets they SHINE!!! and believe me the pressure is off!!

We do have a perfect divisional record. LOL

another loss in the AFC Championship??? YAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You wish pal. You will be taking Baby Lil Bit Special to pick a college before we are lucky enough to lose another AFC championship game.

The miracle season?

Why not? Every year we watch teams win championships in the face of adversity, not because they closed up shop in week 3 after a good player got hurt.

Having the best CB in the league never won anyone a SB. It doesn't hurt, but it's not a big enough difference maker. Not to imply Revis is over-valued, but he shouldn't be valued like a QB.

QBs win championships. Period. We have 2 that aren't gawdy with their stats, but both share one thing in common... they figure out how to win, even if it's ugly.

QBs win championships. Period. We have 2 that aren't gawdy with their stats, but both share one thing in common... they figure out how to win, even if it's ugly.

I just don't see either being able to figure out how to win 4 in a row. Maybe we alternate them? Sanchez for 1 playoff game, Tebow for the next?

We win our first superbowl in over 40 years and the head lines and thoughts of most of our fans will still read "Jets Win First Super Bowl in over four decades...but got their without the real refs...."

I am okay with this. Honestly, it's better than cheating.

I am okay with this. Honestly, it's better than cheating.

Agreed. Mainly because it's a level playing field of suckage. The only thing that I do like, which is something I hope sticks, is you're seeing all players get penalty calls and not just the Tom Bradys of the league. I just want to see a Jets championship and a Knicks championship in my lifetime and I'll be content. I've seen the yankees win, although winning never gets old, and would like to be older to see the Rangers win and be able to enjoy it, but without a doubt the top two I want to see are the Knicks and Jets.

Well, remember that first time Jenkins went down with an ACL in October of 09? Everyone threw that season away, but we did go on to the AFC championship game. A bunch of players who at the time were not very well regarded, like Pouha, stepped up and made it happen. I am not ready to give up yet.

team is 2-1 in first place, best player injured, fans are FREAKING OUT!

rest of league looks like crap

this is setting up to be the perfect storm!

magic times are on the way!

hey you never know Ive seen crazier things happen. But keep in mind there are some emerging teams we didnt anticipate later in our schedule that are playing some really good football right now in the seahawks and the cards. What looked like wins might now be dogfights.

I just don't see either being able to figure out how to win 4 in a row. Maybe we alternate them? Sanchez for 1 playoff game, Tebow for the next?

Sanchez has already proven he can play in the big games hes always done well in the playoffs. How could you even suggest this ?

Archived