****Official Jets/Texans Game Thread****

Thor99

Cumberland should have caught that.

But you are wrong. There are a LOT of QBs who would have hit Cromartie with ease and not turned it over before the end of the half.

He is just awful. He was a crappy draft pick made worse by an extension he is totally unworthy of. We are stuck with him for another season & a half.

The ugly truth.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe, but what I don't understand is how you can put all of this on Sanchez.

You can't be ****ing serious, I'll tell you how:

1 - missing Cro on wide open TD pass

2 - delivering late pass to Kerley on wide open TD pass (almost getting Kerley killed)

3 - taking points off the board and giving Texans points at the end of the 1st half

4 - numerous passes knocked down at LoS - Schillens was wide open in the endzone, Sanchez threw to Kerley who was covered

5 - cannot read blitz, sacked on final drive

6 - pick to ice it

JJ Watt is a freak of nature. The first INT hurt, but the second INT was killer and all on Cumberland. Come on, man, you're up. 3rd and whatever and you bat the ball into the air for an INT?

But this game really emphasizes how the Jets have no talent on offense. Sanchez isn't great, but there's nobody to throw the ball to and the running game doesn't exist. The receivers are all one-play wonders. Cumberland nearly lost that TD pass, too.

2 - delivering late pass to Kerley on wide open TD pass (almost getting Kerley killed)

3 - taking points off the board and giving Texans points at the end of the 1st half

4 - numerous passes knocked down at LoS - Schillens was wide open in the endzone, Sanchez threw to Kerley who was covered

6 - pick to ice it

THIS. THIS. THIS!!!!

6 - pick to ice it

Not to mention...once again not feeling the pressure on the sack before the pick. Then the high throw on the pick. God forbid Cumberland catches that but still a crap throw.

Easily the worst coached game of the Ryan Era. His substitution patterns were Lawrence Frankian. Coached this game like he was 2-12 instead of 2-2.

players at least played hard, the McNight Kick return made it closer than it should have been, Schaub was awful too

\

6 - pick to ice it

Boom!

With Matt Hasselbeck, or a QB of similar ilk, we win this game. How *ucking sad is that? Everything is on Sanchez' head.

Yep

Ya know what? **** it. I hope they do get rid of him. I bet he succeeds wherever he goes because he will be on a team that actually gives a sh*t about the offense.

Just like Steve Young said before the game, if they told Sanchez he was going to be traded he would no doubt be thinking "Thank God!"

Looks like the verdict is fully in on him here though, which sucks because this season is not over yet and they played hard tonight. 2-3 with Colts coming up.

Its clear that many have thrown in the towel but I refuse to do it yet.

Agreed. This one's on Sanchez (as usual), but Rex/Sparano get a big assist.

I might reverse that. As sh*tty as Sanchez is, yanking him randomly for Tebow is absolutely killing the team. Rex and Sparano are handling the Tebow situation as badly as it could conceivably be handled--worse than even starting him outright.

Ya know what? **** it. I hope they do get rid of him. I bet he succeeds wherever he goes because he will be on a team that actually gives a sh*t about the offense.

Just like Steve Young said before the game, if they told Sanchez he was going to be traded he would no doubt be thinking "Thank God!"

Looks like the verdict is fully in on him here though, which sucks because this season is not over yet and they played hard tonight. 2-3 with Colts coming up.

I refuse to believe that after watching sanchez for the past few years and especially the past few games any rational person cant see he is the main problem of the jets.

Sorry Shady,..you are delusional.

Colts just upset the Packers. They're not going to be a pushover...although if the Jets can play as hard as they did tonight, they might pull it off.

I might reverse that. As sh*tty as Sanchez is, yanking him randomly for Tebow is absolutely killing the team. Rex and Sparano are handling the Tebow situation as badly as it could conceivably be handled--worse than even starting him outright.

Completely agree! The coaching tonight was a nightmare. There were so many times nobody knew what the hell was going on and the handling of Tebow is so frustrating.

interesting development.

Archived