****Official Jets/Texans Game Thread****

Thor99

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Blaming Sanchez there? Really? Cumberland is an NFL tight end! He HAS to catch that pass.

The Jets are a ****ing mess right now and those who think Sanchez is at the top of that list just are refusing to pay attention:

No run game.

Poor substituting. (nobody knows wtf they're doing)

No WRs.

Can't stop the Run on Defense.

A Ton of Injuries.

No QB would succeed here.

Come on, anyone who didn't think this season was a wash after the Miami game was only kidding themselves. At this point if you can't convince yourself to be entertained by all of this then you have only yourself to blame.

Oh, I hear you and am right there with you. This is really just a new record for me and how quickly I've given up. In other seasons at least there was some shred of hope to hang onto, even if it was just rooting for Pennington's stupid ass to get benched, but this time? Nothing. But hey, I got some seriously good laughs out of this tonight, so there's that.

Wow. Blaming Sanchez there? Really? Cumberland is an NFL tight end! He HAS to catch that pass.

The Jets are a ****ing mess right now and those who think Sanchez is at the top of that list just are refusing to pay attention:

No run game.

Poor substituting. (nobody knows wtf they're doing)

No WRs.

Can't stop the Run on Defense.

A Ton of Injuries.

No QB would succeed here.

Cumberland should have caught that. Even if it was kind of a bad pass it was catchable.

But you are wrong. There are a LOT of QBs who would have hit Cromartie with ease and not turned it over before the end of the half.

He is just awful. He was a crappy draft pick made worse by an extension he is totally unworthy of. We are stuck with him for another season & a half.

This team is a DISASTER. From the front office to the coaches to the players.

Doesn't matter who the QB is! That's seriously the least of their problems.

I really have to disagree with this. The team played hard all night and nobody every quit....the fact is that Sanchez is just too inconsistent for the Jets to beat a good team like the Texans.

Archived