What will u watch ? Jets-Houston OR Yankees-Orioles

JetsFanInDenver

I have a thing where I don't watch Yankees games because every time I do, they lose. I just keep up with the score on my phone. But the Jets whether I watch or don't watch it's always a flip of a coin with them.

Yankees-Orioles at 8:07 ET

Jet-Houston at 8:30 ET

So if you are a Yankees and JETS fan which game are you watching ?

P.S: This thread posted with due sympathies to Mets fans!

As much as I love my Yankees The Jets always trump them . However in this case when the jets are down by 75 points midway through the second quarter i can switch over and not feel too guilty.

I have a thing where I don't watch Yankees games because every time I do, they lose. I just keep up with the score on my phone. But the Jets whether I watch or don't watch it's always a flip of a coin with them.

LOL. Tough choice. It's called remote control. Start watching Yanks, then flip to Jets game during commercials.

I have the same thing happen on some nights. Whenever i switch to a Yankees game the opposition has that big hit or inning. So i stay away for that evening and only check in the scores quickly. On other nights my switching to a Yankees game makes them play better. So i am all in.

Otherwise I will do the same. Use the remote control to good effect. Make sure the batteries are all charged up!

I'll start out watching the Jets, then I'll flip to the Yanks once they're down a couple of TDs. Then my eternal Jets-fan optimism will kick in and I'll think, Maybe the Jets just scored three touchdowns...I'm totally missing it!!! and I'll flip back. I will see the score and realize that nothing has changed, watch for a minute or so and flip back to the Yankees. I will continue this cycle until I get dizzy and fall asleep.

lol That was the debate at my house until we figured out a workaround for Verizon Fios' horrendous lack of picture-in-picture (2 cable boxes) I wonder how long before the Jets game is off completely. lol

btw- my argument was that the Yankees is The Sopranos--a series you could miss an episode an catch up and the Jets is Goodfellas-- a movie, must pay attention the whole thing. Plus, NFL beats MLB everytime. lol

Archived