***** Official NY Jets vs Arizona Cardinals Game Thread *****

JoeC36

Dude, Mcelroy's thrown like 2 passes, stop blowing your load over him. We still have no idea what were getting.

Dude. Seriously. Shut the **** up.

Sorry, but it's not my fault you're too stupid to realize I'm simply enjoying the sh*t out of Sanchez's sorry ass being benched. There's nothing more to it than that.

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well yeah, their sucky players still suck, but it's kind of ridiculous when the team bringing in it's 3rd string QB makes the entire team look so much more pumped up.

I don't disagree at all. I fully expected jubilation from the defense before the fans at a Sanchez benching.

Sorry, but it's not my fault you're too stupid to realize I'm simply enjoying the sh*t out of Sanchez's sorry ass being benched. There's nothing more to it than that.

Mentality like this is what's going to lead to us being in a situation like the Cardinals and us doing something retarded and desperate.

Mentality like this is what's going to lead to us being in a situation like the Cardinals and us doing something retarded and desperate.

Yeah, because BG's mentality is directly tied to the Jets organizational management.

Duh.

The fans being thrilled that Sanchez is benched is the reason why the Jets had a horrendously awful starting QB to begin with?

Interesting theory you've got there.

I guess the fact that the team is playing better hasn't dawned on some of the viewers. Think there might be any significant message in that?

A 10-6 or a 7-6 win over putrid Arizona is nothing to be happy about. We still suck, with or without Sanchez.

The key was the willingness to bench anyone regardless of who in favor of a win. Sets the right tone and might save rexs job.

Archived