Idzik supporters.

joewilly12

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You argued that this was all Tammy's team and Rex is just the coach, not the GM.

You argued that izdick was a real GM and that he would not listen to Rex.

Other than QB, they made the worst selections I could have imagined given their current strengths and weaknesses.

Throw in 4 surgeries for Millner, and ANOTHER DT, I could puke.

They had so many better options than what they did, so many

Idzik and the Jets set up a draft board and ranked the players accordingly.    They picked the highest rated players that were available at each pick....that is the only possible explanation for this draft.  

ps.   For all of the people that said you don't take an OG in rd 1 - Warmack doesn't sound nearly as bad as he did last week does he?  

I’m a homer.  I’m also a draft freak.  I’m always excited after the draft.

After the 13th selection of the 2013 NFL draft I called my ex wife, just to curse her out.  I know somehow this was her fault.   (I’ll apologize tomorrow)  

I have already told my current wife I want a Tampa Bay Bucs Revis jersey.  

I don’t think this was a very good draft

Idzik said they were in the top 4 on there list.  If thats the case, they scored. by BPA standards for a team that needs help everywhere.  I trust Rex Ryan when it comes to D.  He hasnt let us down yet from that perspective, so if he feels he can create pressure with the scheming of 2 shut down corners and stopping the run/getting after the passer with versatile DLmen, then I trust him.

So far, 3 skills players have been selected.  Austin, who we couldnt get.  Eifert, who I would have taken that high and Manuel, no thank you.  There are going to be plenty of skills players available in the 2nd and 3rd rounds the way this draft is going. 

If you look at Seattle, they built a defense first and offense 2nd.  The highest skills position they took during their rebuild was Golden Tate in the back of the 2nd round.

this.

Jif  you were right buddy. Interesting factoid both Jets picks were 5 star recruits. 

Haha thanks. 

Yep.  Both guys are seriously talented very highly touted prospects.  

I'm not nearly as upset as I was at first.  The draft flipped upside down right before their eyes. 

Haha thanks. 

Yep.  Both guys are seriously talented very highly touted prospects.  

I'm not nearly as upset as I was at first.  The draft flipped upside down right before their eyes. 

Who do you like the Jets to target in the later rounds?

Who do you like the Jets to target in the later rounds?

After that first round, I cant give an target predictions.  lmfao

But when I look at the positions of need to help the offense (WR, TE, G), I think they'll have some solid prospects.

WR - Patterson, Hunter, Woods, Allen, Hopkins, Patton - are all very similar prospects.

TE - Ertz, Kelce, Escobar, Reed, McDonald, Grag - splitting hairs, slight edge to Ertz.

G - Warford, Winters, Abousi, Thomas, Thorton - many could be had in the 3rd.

I dunno.  I see a lot of good value still left if those guys truly were top 4 on the Jets big board. 

Idzik said they were in the top 4 on there list. If thats the case, they scored. by BPA standards for a team that needs help everywhere. I trust Rex Ryan when it comes to D. He hasnt let us down yet from that perspective, so if he feels he can create pressure with the scheming of 2 shut down corners and stopping the run/getting after the passer with versatile DLmen, then I trust him.

So far, 3 skills players have been selected. Austin, who we couldnt get. Eifert, who I would have taken that high and Manuel, no thank you. There are going to be plenty of skills players available in the 2nd and 3rd rounds the way this draft is going.

If you look at Seattle, they built a defense first and offense 2nd. The highest skills position they took during their rebuild was Golden Tate in the back of the 2nd round.

NOEZ!!! LE SAME OL JETS!!!!

Archived