Hey, lets celebrate before the plays over

BP

Larz and Stois are the Jetnation avengers

no you don't

but be man when someone disagrees with you

Huh? is that English? or are you so furious with me that you cant type?  be a man about what? don't you see anything wrong with that? how do you perceive that gif and this thread  with not being a man?

seriously dude, you are a ******* mental case

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Larz and Stois are the Jetnation avengers

Huh? is that English? or are you so furious with me that you cant type?  be a man about what? don't you see anything wrong with that? how do you perceive that gif and this thread  with not being a man?

seriously dude, you are a ******* mental case

thank you for illustrating my point

that's a mistake at any level . We have to differentiate rookie mistakes from complete boneheaded mistakes.

For instance Kyle Wilson is a complete boneheaded idiot who celebrates on just about every play.

This teams lack of discipline is getting ridiculous

But Richardson actually IS a rookie. 3 games into this season, he plays almost every defensive snap and seems to be one of the best things the Jets did this offseason. I doubt he allows it to happen again.

still trying to figure out how the hell he got out of the backfield. pace was on him like white on rice

Pace has tiny hands for a big guy. he's like a tyrannosaurus trying to grab that running back. hes not a good tackler.

But Richardson actually IS a rookie. 3 games into this season, he plays almost every defensive snap and seems to be one of the best things the Jets did this offseason. I doubt he allows it to happen again.

Im sure he will learn from it when they give him hell in the meeting room because you know they will :)

And the pile on is on! I was waiting for stoiscentry! what took you so long? all of the douches flooded into this thread like flies to a gigantic piece of sh*t

This thread and its whiney tone being the gigantic pile of sh1t? 

Good to see that every forum has its share of whiney sh1ts who look for the negative in the middle of a game the Jets were winning 

This thread and its whiney tone being the gigantic pile of sh1t?

Good to see that every forum has its share of whiney sh1ts who look for the negative in the middle of a game the Jets were winning

Wow one gif and quitting on a play is called crying and whining?

Are you really pounding your fist in anger over a thread started during the game? Lol

that's a mistake at any level . We have to differentiate rookie mistakes from complete boneheaded mistakes.

For instance Kyle Wilson is a complete boneheaded idiot who celebrates on just about every play.

This teams lack of discipline is getting ridiculous

To be fair, I don't think there is any disciplining Kyle Wilson that lasts for more than a handful of plays at a time.  He's a young punk.  Only thing that might change him is just maturing as he gets older.  We'll see if that happens while he's still at a playing age.

Archived