Guten Tag

The Gun Of Bavaria

I have decided to not find a new forum and stay with this one, a place I've called home since 2005. It's been fun almost all of the time.

I'd like to say hello again, hello to all who I've had good dialog with over the last 8 years or so. There are some good fans here and also what seems to be some good people as well. 

But I feel the amount of people who like to start good conversation far outweigh any bad discussion that goes on here.

Good luck this season and in future seasons. We will never have a team to be proud of and that championship is never going to come. ( I do really believe that)

Take care fellas.

I find this site to be very similar to golf; there gets to be a point where I just can't stand it, be it for your slice, the fact that you can't putt, the man driving the beer-cart instead of hot jail-bait, whatever.  If you take a little time off to just relax and get away from it, the annoying things usually fade away and it becomes a good time again.  Granted I only play a couple times a year, but I'm sure that analogy works for some of the retired crowd. 

I wish to advise the forum administrator and posters that I intend to keep posting here. It is a grest place for drunkards with a NY Jets football issue to have a free and open exchange of ideas and opinions. Even the the stupid, moronic, self-important and usually wrong ones. As a married man I an often branded as WRONG. At least here I am in my mind often correct and when wrong I have company. some of it even good and pleasant.

Falcons, 35, Jets 13. See in the gamethread with some highfalutin bitching about all things Jets.

Archived