Jets fan punches woman after game

Lil Bit Special

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, we don't know the full events that led up to it - but from what I'm seeing, he punches her square in the gob with a grin on his face. Looked like they were pulling him off of one of their buddies too, so the girls lashing out at him probably comes as the result of them defending a friend. Perhaps the Pats fans started it, but frankly I see 2 girls and a very small guy, I think it's unlikely they come into the opposing team's stadium to instigate.

true, we don't know the full circumstances but I'm going to assume he was defending himself rather than just punching her for fun.

true, we don't know the full circumstances but I'm going to assume he was defending himself rather than just punching her for fun.

Fair enough, but based on what the video shows he was pulled off of someone else - so I don't think he was necessarily defending himself. Nor do I think he's anything less than a chicken sh*t punk, because 2 girls and a small guy pulled him off the pile, he looked at each of them, cracked the girl in the face and then the small guy came at him... and at that point the zumba pants guy decided he doesn't want to fight anymore and mingles into the crowd.

You guys are seriously analyzing this drunken slap fight?  Nothing rational happened in that mess and my grandfather would have beaten me for throwing any punch as pathetic as the ones depicted in those clips.

Analyzing it? No. Talking about it? Sure, there isn't much else to talk about today... we won, so there's no complaining. LOL

Analyzing it? No. Talking about it? Sure, there isn't much else to talk about today... we won, so there's no complaining. LOL

Haha. We are only allowed to be positive!

I saw plenty of people claiming motives for what appeared to be a bunch of drunks attacking each other.  If they want to arrest somebody they should start with whichever of those morons tried to drive home. 

Haha. We are only allowed to be positive!

I saw plenty of people claiming motives for what appeared to be a bunch of drunks attacking each other.  If they want to arrest somebody they should start with whichever of those morons tried to drive home. 

Yep.

What is proper protocol there? Never been in that situation. You're getting attacked by 2 women and a dude, 1 decides she's going to punch you. Are you supposed to sit there and take it? Turn the cheek and ask for another? Is pushing her to the ground allowed? What about a full nelson? Forearm shiver cool? Can you grab her and use her as a shield from her friends? Or just run and scream for help that you're getting punched by a girl?

You **** her

I've been up here 8 years now, and went out once in Southie to Murphy's Law.

Awful.

The other 2am spot in South Boston, Whiteys is like a Meth house with beer taps it makes Murphy's Law look Zagget rated. Dollar PBR's 5 dollar cocktails with only booze in them. I miss that sh*thole now that I'm talking about it. It was Cheers for degenerates trying to get as drunk as they could in an hour after normal bars closed at one. You can imagine the class of girl you'd bring home from there, it's too bad you're married

98% of men and 99.0006553% of women couldn't connect on a punch when they're sober, much less when they're drunk. This dude should hang himself simply for feeling threatened by a hostile woman. Guaranteed this whole disaster started when these drunken sh*tbirds couldn't stop screaming various idiocies at each other. Being a drunken a$$hole at a sporting event is pathetic, but hitting a chick because you're a drunken a$$hole at a sporting event should result in you getting raped in prison.

So the dude that threw the punch stabbed a kid to death back in the early 90's. 

I didn't read anything about that but I saw his Mom interviewed last night.  She said he was set up by white supremacists and only served like 2.5 years or something like that.

I am not sure what the story is but that isn't good either way.

So the dude that threw the punch stabbed a kid to death back in the early 90's. 

Whoa. Guess his benefit of the doubt just got napalmed.

Unless you are a man, and weren't giving him any in the first place - you slob.

I didn't read anything about that but I saw his Mom interviewed last night.  She said he was set up by white supremacists and only served like 2.5 years or something like that.

I am not sure what the story is but that isn't good either way.

Wow. That's like right out of a 1980's episode of Highway to Heaven.

Unless you are a man, and weren't giving him any in the first place - you slob.

ok so lets say 10 years from now you and your daughter are out for a walk when some meth head chick storms up and starts hitting your child.  Are you going to be a real man and use strong words to urge her to stop, or blast her?

ok so lets say 10 years from now you and your daughter are out for a walk when some meth head chick storms up and starts hitting your child. Are you going to be a real man and use strong words to urge her to stop, or blast her?

Yeah brah and what if she was a ninja ya know? You gotta represent.

Is anyone else as shocked (shocked!) as I am that a thread about some mook punching a woman turned into a dick-measuring contest between JiF, Pac, and I28?

funny but it's actually surprising how much pub this story is getting.  was on the front of the msn page, yahoo, etc.

I was ready to abandon it but the dumb ape insists on proving how chivalrous he is..  just calling him on his hypocrisy.

Archived