T0mShane Agenda Thread

T0mShane

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please limit your revisionist defense of Rex's alleged genius to this thread alone, thanks. Perhaps you can list your fond remembrances of that huge Saints win against Drew Brees (minus his top three targets), or that time he beat Peyton, here.

Get over it, we're not picking up that Bevell or Beaver guy you keep whining on about.

The Jets lost a huge game today. Why do you feel the need to poke at other Jets fans for believing in the team or the coach? Garbage.

I keep hearing how the team is well-coached and competes every week. I was simply hoping to concentrate that faith to one thread as a measure towards educating myself.

The Jets lost a huge game today. Why do you feel the need to poke at other Jets fans for believing in the team or the coach? Garbage.

Because apparently, instead of doing offensive and defensive meetings yesterday, they went to Dave and Busters....and those two units both BLEW today, coincidentally

meh .. why is it anymore fannerific to call out a doubter after a win., the reality is that the T0mGaynes of the world have been right 45 years running #realtalk

I predicted 7-9. We're heading toward 14 wins, yes?

I'm not going to look back at your predictions. You wanted Darrell Bevell as head coach. You loose all credibility there. Seattle fans would trade him for Paul Hackett right now.

I'm not going to look back at your predictions. You wanted Darrell Bevell as head coach. You loose all credibility there. Seattle fans would trade him for Paul Hackett right now.

Yeah, Seattle fans must be pissed. They've been horrible down 3 starting lineman and the WR they gave up a first rounder for

I believe EJ Manuel puts opposing QBs back up over an aggregate 90 quarterback rating vs Rex's elite defense this year. But, hey, he's got those running games under control. If we play Minnesota in the playoffs, they're doomed.

What happens to Wilkerson, Richardson and Harrison if we let Rex go? They're nothing without him

I believe EJ Manuel puts opposing QBs back up over an aggregate 90 quarterback rating vs Rex's elite defense this year. But, hey, he's got those running games under control. If we play Minnesota in the playoffs, they're doomed.

Except Adrian Peterson would have his way with this defense, so there's that.

Don't put words in my mouth. One man can only do so much, if a trip to D&B's can't motivate these guys maybe they're just not players

Who goes to D&B's?  Places like this create the wrong mindset.  Spend the evening at the Anchor Bar and we win this going away. 

Archived