Good News!

Lupz27

As of now the Jets have positioned themselves into the 10th pick in the draft, and with a couple more stinkers we could possibly nuzzle our way into the 6-8 range giving the team an array of options, top WR, top OL, 2nd QB possibly available, maybe Clowney falls to that spot, this would give the Jets a chance to add a first hear impact player, or maybe just maybe a future franchise QB!

A lot of supposed can't miss guys as of now, if you can get in the top 10 you can get an elite talent, the draft doesn't fall off until pick 12ish if you count the QB's. with out the QB's it's about 7-9 players deep elite wise, of course it's early, and that could all change.

They will now start winning games they're not supposed to win to **** themselves for the future. That's one of the things they do very well.

Yes that's typical Jets, but after watching that Sh@t pile on Sunday it makes me crave Tony Sapronos offence. They Won't win another game this year.

Yes that's typical Jets, but after watching that Sh@t pile on Sunday it makes me crave Tony Sapronos offence. They Won't win another game this year.

We'll be stupid and beat the Raiders.  Aren't they the team we've beaten before when we should have been tanking?

i dont think the Jets win another game all year

They will just to screw themselves draft position wise. I think they beat Cleveland and Oakland to finish 7-9 and drop those few crucial slots down. That would be typical Jets and I can see it already. I hope they get bombed in ALL the last four games but they NEVER give me what I want, even if it's for their own good. I'm not sold on ANY college QB, with maybe A.J. McCarron being the most pro ready, but the Jets can develop QB's worth sh#t so I think they need to go trade route (Cousins) or FA (Cutler).

This season now reminds me of Herm's last year....no hope, not really building for the future, just kind of playing out the clock and waiting for a new regime to take over.   The only think missing is Brooks Bollinger.

The Jets need a franchise QB.     Idzik and the new HC will get one shot at finding the QB of the future and if they miss they'll get 2-3 years and then fired.   

The whole key to the "new" NFL is finding a great young QB and making a run before they get their 2nd contract.   

This season now reminds me of Herm's last year....no hope, not really building for the future, just kind of playing out the clock and waiting for a new regime to take over.   The only think missing is Brooks Bollinger.

But at least we have tons of picks and cap space to look forward to.

Drafting Clowney might not be a bad idea we can switch to a 4-3 defense and not rely so heavily on our slow LBs to cover WRs and TEs so often.

Not to mention that Richardson could be even better both with less pressure in a 4-man front and being in a 3-technique.

I'd be overjoyed if we got Clowney, honestly. No player is a guarantee, which is why I think it's stupid to draft for need. Draft the best player available always.

The really bad news is that the Jets have slipped to #12 in overall defensive rankings.

Whither Rex?

How many ways can I say Rex SUCKS? Even Stephen A. Smith who usually defends Rex said today that "My Lord, where have you been the last few years. Mark Sanchez fell apart and now Geno is going down that same road." Rex Ryan sucks, sucks, sucks as a HC. Player development is non existent.

Archived