CBS Gannon and Albert rip Sanchez on TV broadcast

joewilly12

Cross-Dresser looks like death Albert and Rich never was Gannon had a lot to say about Geno Smith and the Jets I have sent an email complaining to CBS about these 2 idiots.

Here's an article from the Daily News about this

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/raissman-review-geno-benched-tv-article-1.1534402

Yeah these are the types of guys that give up on players too fast.

Wait, what?

I love the way Simms gets called another Imposter even though he's only had limited time to work with the Jets first team offense if at all and has played little more than one half of football. maybe Simms should be judged after 4 or 5 games remaining in the season not after one half after the team had already been beat down

Cross-Dresser looks like death Albert and Rich never was Gannon had a lot to say about Geno Smith and the Jets I have sent an email complaining to CBS about these 2 idiots.

Here's an article from the Daily News about this

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/raissman-review-geno-benched-tv-article-1.1534402

I apologize. before i read this post didn't realize what an abject homer you are. I was wrong to break the cherry of an innocent. Please continue hoping that geno is the guy. Sorry for taking your innocence and dont worry it hurts the first time but gets better each time afterwards.

I apologize. before i read this post didn't realize what an abject homer you are. I was wrong to break the cherry of an innocent. Please continue hoping that geno is the guy. Sorry for taking your innocence and dont worry it hurts the first time but gets better each time afterwards.

A troll and a cross dresser no way!  So now you ride my ass like a diaper looking for faults in my posts. GET A LIFE

Archived