NFL Playoffs thread

T0mShane

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game is painful to watch.  I could give a sh*t about either one of these teams, but no football game should be so heavily influenced by the refs.  Obviously the review makes sense, but every single point the 9ers have can be credited to at least one penalty.  This entire weekend has been brutal.

This game is painful to watch.  I could give a sh*t about either one of these teams, but no football game should be so heavily influenced by the refs.  Obviously the review makes sense, but every single point the 9ers have can be credited to at least one penalty.  This entire weekend has been brutal.

i dont know what they are going to do but i think something has to change.

its one thing there are penalties its another when some are called and some arnt. There is no consistence

I'm not sure why, but it seems rather obvious SF is the desired winner of this game.

Archived