Nick mangold going to the pro bowl

jetsrule128

The NFL changed the Pro Bowl format this year. It's not AFC vs NFC anymore. also other changes to make it more fun. Google "2014 Pro Bowl" for more info.

Yeah just realized that it would be a fantasy draft. I knew NFL was debating it, just wasn't sure if it went in to effect

So where do you guys think mangold will go in the draft ?

Low. Like all of the other linemen. The drop off in pro bowl talented OL can't be that significant to draft them before skill positions, or defense.

Plus there's only two teams drafting. Once Emmit (or Deion) drafts his center, the other guy knows who he's getting...so getting a backup QB, RB, WR etc would take priority.

Nick Mangold named to Pro Bowl

Posted by Mike Wilkening on January 20, 2014, 12:11 AM EST

For the fifth time in eight NFL seasons, Jets center Nick Mangold is headed to the Pro Bowl.

Mangold will replace Seahawks center Max Unger on the Pro Bowl roster, the Jets announced on Sunday night.

Seattle won the NFC title on Sunday night, making Unger unable to play in the NFL’s all-star game, which will be held on Sunday, January 26 and will air on NBC at 7:30 p.m. Eastern.

Mangold, 29, has started all 126 regular-season games in which he’s played since joining the Jets. He was named to the Pro Bowl after the 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 seasons.

Read the ******* news once in awhile

I would cut him a little slack here.

WHO, unless they are the most bored person on earth, would ever read the news about the pro-bowl? It is  absolutely one of the  worst sporting events held in the USA, and if the NFL thinks changing its format to some glorified fantasy football freak show, then maybe the NFL can try working on the upcoming ICE DANCING extravaganza coming up in SOCHI in 2 weeks.

I would cut him a little slack here.

WHO, unless they are the most bored person on earth, would ever read the news about the pro-bowl? It is  absolutely one of the  worst sporting events held in the USA, and if the NFL thinks changing its format to some glorified fantasy football freak show, then maybe the NFL can try working on the upcoming ICE DANCING extravaganza coming up in SOCHI in 2 weeks.

It's been advertised during almost every game I've watched this year as well as some college and all over the internet. Not like they were keeping it secret.

And yes the games a ******* joke. I'd rather watch a skills competition.

Pro Bowl is  a joke- nice vacation time in Hawaii

Here's what most WANT to do. ACCEPT the 25 grand or howver much they get paid to "play" in Hawaii. Take the all expense paid trip, stay in a 5 star hotel, then FAKE an injury and  go play 36 everyday on the Plantation Course or Wailai Country club.

Archived