Pats looking to dump Amendola. SMH!

eboozer

:bwahaharoll:

Report: Patriots have “floated” Danny Amendola’s name in trade discussions

Posted by Mike Wilkening on March 1, 2014, 11:13 AM EST

Could Danny Amendola be one-and-done in New England?

According to Dan Pompei of Bleacher Report, who cited unnamed “NFL teams,” the Patriots have brought up the name of Amendola in trade discussions less than a year after signing the wide receiver as a free agent.

Also, Pompei reports that there is some “speculation” Amendola could be released if he is not dealt.

The 28-year-old Amendola caught 54 passes for 633 yards and two TDs in 12 games for New England in 2013. He played his first four seasons with St. Louis (2009-2012).

Amendola dealt with a groin injury in his first season with the Patriots, and he also suffered a concussion. He has missed a combined nine regular season games in the last two seasons. Moreover, he was limited to just one game in 2011.

Nevertheless, it would be a major surprise if he lasted just one season with the Patriots, given the club’s investment. However, New England has never been lacking for decisiveness.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

What's so bad about that? They realized their mistake and are going to cut bait so they can give Edelman that same contract. They've been mentioning this as a possibility since halfway through the season.

I dislike the pats as much as the next guy, but if they realize their mistake now, I applaud them for getting out of it early and not holding on in order to save face.

Bellicheat's ARROGANCE, and how all these NFL reporters cow-tow to this guy is the thing that gets me.

If the Jets pulled this crap, it would be all over the internet sports world and on every sports talk show.

Can't wait until Brady leaves him "High and Dry"... then we'll see the return of the old Cleveland coach Bellichec and his "genius" will be laughed at. 

Bellicheat's ARROGANCE, and how all these NFL reporters cow-tow to this guy is the thing that gets me.

If the Jets pulled this crap, it would be all over the internet sports world and on every sports talk show.

Can't wait until Brady leaves him "High and Dry"... then we'll see the return of the old Cleveland coach Bellichec and his "genius" will be laughed at. 

No it would not.  No one gives a $hit about the Jets.

Anyways....Bleacher Report...the breaker of NFL News. 

Trading is not economical short of getting Calvin Johnson back.  His cap hit would go up if they traded him. 

Cutting him does not save all that much money whether now or at June 2nd. Plus, that leaves only Tompkins and Dobson under contract and Gronk's status unknown.

Possible?  Sure, but unless Edelmann is in the fold, there is little reason to cut him now.

No it would not. No one gives a $hit about the Jets.

Trading is not economical short of getting Calvin Johnson back. His cap hit would go up if they traded him.

Cutting him does not save all that much money whether now or at June 2nd. Plus, that leaves only Tompkins and Dobson under contract and Gronk's status unknown.

Possible? Sure, but unless Edelmann is in the fold, there is little reason to cut him now.

Resign now to the obvious fact that the Patriots are not winning another Superbowl for a long time.

No it would not.  No one gives a $hit about the Jets.

Trading is not economical short of getting Calvin Johnson back.  His cap hit would go up if they traded him. 

Possible?  Sure, but unless Edelmann is in the fold, there is little reason to cut him now.

Always nice to get a rise out of you.

Resign now to the obvious fact that the Patriots are not winning another Superbowl for a long time.

That was going through my mind when I saw Seattle dismantling Denver.  No way Brady gets ring #4 with Seattle or 49ers in the way.

Always nice to get a rise out of you.

Fag.  :)

Archived