Patriots Shop announces jersey "guarantee."

Klecko73isGod

Idiots here bought Favre jerseys

A Favre Jets jersey at least has some value as a novelty.

This is more aimed at the types who bought Jamarcus Russell jerseys or maybe worse a Jaguars Matt Jones jersey (there were so many of those for some reason.)

A Favre Jets jersey at least has some value as a novelty.

This is more aimed at the types who bought Jamarcus Russell jerseys or maybe worse a Jaguars Matt Jones jersey (there were so many of those for some reason.)

Jacksonville is a factory of sadness

The Jaguars at least play in a nice place that has a great beach. 

I'd much rather be a Jags fan who mistakenly bought a Matt Jones jersey than a Browns fan rocking a Brandon Weedon jersey.

Somalia also has some nice beaches, it still sucks

I don't even bother with jerseys until the player becomes a novelty or ironic. Or an ironic novelty. Like my sweet, sweet Justin McCareins away jersey.

hahaha that's awesome. i need a browning nagel throwback

Yeah, it really sucks that its 85 and beautiful here while its 50 degrees and overcast in New York...... if you're in New York. 

Yeah.........3.2 million seniors citizens will agree with ya.

Just cant beat the buffet at the Golen Corral and all the old folk driving a Mercury Grand Marquis at 25mph.  :happy0071:

looks like i can exchange my Ryan mallet jersey lol

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/08/report-trade-sending-ryan-mallett-to-texans-may-soon-be-done/

The Texans aren’t expected to take a quarterback with the first pick in the NFL Draft and a report concerning a trade for a player who was once coached by Bill O’Brien could take them out of the market for one in any of the early rounds.

Tom Curran of CSN New England reports that a trade sending Ryan Mallett from the Patriots to the Texans “may soon be done.” Curran stresses it’s not a done deal, but that the “machinations have begun.”

If such a trade happened, it would change the outlook for the draft a great deal a few hours before it gets underway. The Texans would add Mallett to Ryan FitzpatrickCase Keenum and T.J. Yates, which would at the very least muddy their intentions at quarterback. It might not totally eliminate the possibility of adding a quarterback, especially if the Texans like one that isn’t ready to play, but it would signal other priorities.

For the Patriots, dealing Mallett would make their backup quarterback spot a major need and it would make the time spent getting to know the draft’s quarterbacks valuable. With Tom Brady turning 37, it would also give the team a chance to start grooming a potential heir to the throne of the offense.

All of that’s conditional on a trade getting done, of course, but one of the more intriguing drafts in recent memory would get a little more intrigue if this deal goes down.

I knew a jets fan who had a run of boomer, keyshawn, o'donnell. etc and just gave up and got a klecko

I have a parcells era marvin jones authentic, break it for on big games. other wise it just tee's amd hoodies for me

sweet! i have a parcells era green jason fabini #69........always wanted THE PRESIDENTS jersey.....wanna trade lol!?

no way !  shadetree all the way !   he was easily the most excited I've ever been for a jets draft pick. 

Archived