And We're Back! - Day 3 Draft Thread

slats

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm no draft guru, as a matter of fact other than the QBs I could prob name 3 guys on the whole board today, but everything I've ever read or watched has always said there is literally no difference between a 5-7 rounder and a UFA...just system and organization preference :... No reason to panic or celebrate until training camp

Deeper draft than usual my friend.

You guys are crying a after we drafted a hard hitting safety, a very good TE, a CB who has tons of potential, 2WRs with potential .... I think this draft is pretty good considering who was on the board when we were selecting .... My only problem is I would have taken the Clemson receiver instead of Jalen

You guys are crying a after we drafted a hard hitting safety, a very good TE, a CB who has tons of potential, 2WRs with potential .... I think this draft is pretty good considering who was on the board when we were selecting .... My only problem is I would have taken the Clemson receiver instead of Jalen

Yup, compared to all those other idiots that loaded up on the no potential guys.

Go back to page 8 where you call all of us a bunch of idiots for not liking Idzick's picks.

Maybe you should, as that's nowhere near what I said.  I will stand by my correctly expressed sentiment:  if you purport to know ANYTHING about these kids right now, or how they will pan out, and are willing to bitch and moan and say things like "this draft is an abomination",

I really hope this draft is just one big Sheldon Richardson pick.

on the NFL networks promos for the top 100 list, they show sheldon squashing a QB.  could he be in the NFL top 100 ? that list is voted on by current players

that would be something

Archived