Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't let people like you serve me? I have $20,000.01 in PSLs and a BMW. Clearly I am in a different league, lol.

I am fortunate to have landed in such a forum.  I shall upgrade my car and purchase a 5th PSL seat to impress you.

SAR I

This is also a forum for Magic Chef kitchen appliances. The Kenmores are going to have to go.

I left the New Hampshire starter home four years ago.  Now happily in Bergen County.  Today's appliances are KitchenAid, Bosch, and Thermador.

I took all the positive kitchen advice from Jets Insider's excellent The Hangar community and it has enhanced my life immensely.

SAR I

I am fortunate to have landed in such a forum.  I shall upgrade my car and purchase a 5th PSL seat to impress you.

SAR I

This is going to be a new arms race. I might have to sell this site to Scout to keep up. This is quite the conundrum.

I absolutely love the sense hemming and hawing over whether or not the JI originals will be able to assert their alpha stupidity on their new surroundings. You can smell the insecurity... yummy.

LOL

As someone who posts at JI for the hilarity of listening to some of the dumbest sports fans in the universe, this is dead on.

A.  That's what she said.

B.  Twice

Just thought I'd come over see what's up and how everyone is doing.  As for the others, they're lost in usenet somewhere me thinks.

It's good to see you! I was over there earlier, looking at some of my old threads. That hampur crew needs to find their way over... 

LOL

As someone who posts at JI for the hilarity of listening to some of the dumbest sports fans in the universe, this is dead on.

As someone who lives in MA for the salary, I'm lucky enough to bear eye witness to the actual dumbest sports fans in the universe. 

Really? Have they proclaimed the Patriots finished every single off season since 2002 too?

More typically they don't know anything about the team before Tom Brady, assume they all but have the SB locked up each year, declare every free agent they sign a lost cause that Bill Bellichek will magically "fix" which has never actually happened, and will pretty much regurgitate everything they hear on ESPN or read on profootball talk.... stuff like that... dumb stuff.

More typically they don't know anything about the team before Tom Brady, assume they all but have the SB locked up each year, declare every free agent they sign a lost cause that Bill Bellichek will magically "fix" which has never actually happened, and will pretty much regurgitate everything they hear on ESPN or read on profootball talk.... stuff like that... dumb stuff.

If a Pats fan can't tell me about their Rod Rust Era, I won't take them seriously. 

When will RayRay and sg3 make their way over?

Please God, no.

Rah Rah is one of those "don't step on the white chalk" bad luck types.  Good to see you again.  Scout vs. Jetnation, I'm choosing Jetnation.

Please tell me we talk football here.

SAR I

Please God, no.

Rah Rah is one of those "don't step on the white chalk" bad luck types.  Good to see you again.  Scout vs. Jetnation, I'm choosing Jetnation.

Please tell me we talk football here.

SAR I

You took more $hit over there than I ever did.

I'd laugh my ass of how you got some of those nimrods going.

Good to see you again.

You took more $hit over there than I ever did.

I'd laugh my ass of how you got some of those nimrods going.

Good to see you again.

Twas a really tight forum until 2008 when all the good posters either left (for here) or became really bad moderators (JI).

SAR I

Archived