Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah I just miss a lot of posters that left because you and Jif spam the board with sh*t. Trust me, it's not me. :) but you keep whining :) I think it's hilarious seeing a grown anchor salesman cry

Who is crying?

You really have no one to blame but yourself seeing as you helped orchestrate the whole thing.

15 years building your brand, and you sell out for what? 25k, tops?

Really? That low?  I thought it would be in the hundreds of thousands if not more.  I guess I am really out of touch with the monetary value of forum sites like this.

Jimmy, I know you're getting old but c'mon pal. Do you want me to send you the PMs? You encouraged the whole damned thing.

I'm drunk and confused lol where's

My old buddy sb3? Is he coming over here too?

I am happy about the implosion of JI for selfish reasons lol. I am also happy for Phil because he busts his ass for this site at some serious crazy hours at night every day and I'm glad he finally won the silent war.

I have to go now :)

Drinking and collecting fine Single Malt Scotch, hoping Mike Vick never sees the field, coming to terms with a new House that is a fixer-upper and having no skill at such things, family drama, hoing for a good season, angry I can't get Direct TV anymore, and pondering my message board future given the whole yada yada yada.

If only JN wasn't the single slowest loading forum I've ever been on, might make the decision easier.  Seriously is that just me? 

How about you, whats up these days?

No problem here fish!

Reunion here?

If only JN wasn't the single slowest loading forum I've ever been on, might make the decision easier.  Seriously is that just me? 

I have no problem Fish??

Performance isn't bad for me either.  

I also have no issue with the speed/performance here.  Hopefully whatever it is gets worked out and you stick around this time.

yeah it may be time to upgrade your computer :-D

site loads great for me

See, thats the thing.  I'm a gamer, and my rig (and my local area internet) is, how should I say it.....epic whikahd pissah powerful.

Seems the problem with uber-slow site-loading here is mine tho, if no one else has it.  Meh.  I'll figure it out.

Warfish - things are running okay for me as well. Feel free to PM me if it remains slow and we can figure out what is going on exactly. Thanks!

Really? That low?  I thought it would be in the hundreds of thousands if not more.  I guess I am really out of touch with the monetary value of forum sites like this.

I have no idea about the money side of their deal. Just wanted to say, thanks for signing up here!

I am happy about the implosion of JI for selfish reasons lol. I am also happy for Phil because he busts his ass for this site at some serious crazy hours at night every day and I'm glad he finally won the silent war.

The silent war, lol.  The other guy just got paid. I am stuck with you.  How does that make me the winner of anything?  :)

Kidding, I am kidding. I kid because I am a kidder.

Performance isn't bad for me either.  Just wish I could see at a glance which threads I replied to and jump to my last reply.  If there is a way to do that, someone please enlighten me!

Dan - I know a few people responded already, but if it isn't working for you just let me know. I will PM you and go over it, you can definitely do that.  Thanks.

The silent war, lol. The other guy just got paid. I am stuck with you. How does that make me the winner of anything? :)

Kidding, I am kidding. I kid because I am a kidder.

Yes you kid, but you are funny :)

FYI the other kid posted the link to this website on his site and there were no asterisks. did you see it? I was shocked

See, thats the thing. I'm a gamer, and my rig (and my local area internet) is, how should I say it.....epic whikahd pissah powerful.

Seems the problem with uber-slow site-loading here is mine tho, if no one else has it. Meh. I'll figure it out.

Hey Fish. What browser are you using?

Happy b-day, BP.

Archived