Call it Now - Bears at Jets - Predict the Game

Latinlawyer

I don't know, but the Bears are pretty damned banged up after that game.  They lost Charles Tillman for the season with a torn triceps, Chris Conte sprained his shoulder (possibly a go), CB Sherrick McManis didn't finish the game with a quad injury, possibly their best defensive lineman Jeremiah Ratliff left with a concussion and that's not even mentioning how hobbled Marshal and Jeffery looked.  The latter two couldn't get separation, but are diesel enough to still make big-time plays. 

Kyle Fuller has been balling out, so he's certainly capable of picking up the slack, but they'll be forced to play some street-FAs in their dime and nickel packages. Could help alleviate the fact that Decker is probably not going to be able to suit up.

I'm afraid to. But it's certainly one I'm watching in the living room. All the Bears faithful are beating on their pumped up chests in my neck of the woods after last night.

I don't want to deal with them - so I won't.  

You do realize that against a better defense than the Jets, Cutler completed 68% of his passes for 4 TD's, 0 INT's, a QB rating of 119 and only 1 sack.

Against a better team on the road, it took every bad call and mental error possible for us to lose by a TD with a chance to tie it at the end.

Ya'll are such whiny crybabies. Jets take this one, 27-21.

Archived