Megatron only practiced once this week

JOJOTOWNSELL

After returning to a "limited" practice on Friday, Calvin Johnson (ankle) is listed as questionable for Week 4 against the Jets.

The Lions' website calls Johnson's Friday return to the practice field "a good sign he’s trending toward playing on Sunday." Added Matthew Stafford, "It was good to see him moving around a little bit." Johnson appears likely to play against the Jets, but his availability can't be taken for granted because he barely practiced this week. Check back Sunday for official confirmation.

I'm thinking more like decoy lol

I was just thinking how if this was the injury report for the Jets the player would probably play one snap and tear every ligament in his ankle.

I'm normally accustomed to thinking the injuries we're reporting are potentially life threatening while the injuries of the opponent are all make believe and they're lulling us into a false sense of security. Then again, it is the f*cking Lions...

Considering our cornerback situation, he probably figured he could skip practice, eat Krispy Kremes and still put up 200 yards and 2 TDs.

eat krispy kremes?

he could skip practice, eat krispy kremes, smoke crack all week, get ****ed in the ass with a broom stick, shoot meth a few minutes before kick off, and play the whole game with anal beeds in his ass, and he'd still torch the jets for 100+ and 2 td's.

I was just thinking how if this was the injury report for the Jets the player would probably play one snap and tear every ligament in his ankle.

I'm normally accustomed to thinking the injuries we're reporting are potentially life threatening while the injuries of the opponent are all make believe and they're lulling us into a false sense of security. Then again, it is the f*cking Lions...

I'm the same way man. Boy are we damaged goods at this point. :D

I got the decoy part right.....Jets blow

Coach Jim Caldwell confirmed Calvin Johnson (ankle) was essentially used as a decoy in Sunday's win over the Jets.

Johnson laughed when asked if he was even 90 percent. "They still had to account for him," Caldwell said after Megatron posted 2-12-0 on two targets. "We might not have done all of the things that we normally do with him. We just tried to make certain we stayed within the framework of what he could do physically." Johnson said his ankle has been improving all week and he expects more good progress ahead of Week 5. At least he didn't suffer a setback.

Archived