I don't give a Rats posterior, I still love this annoying team. BLEED GREEN

SouthernJet

WTF, I can't help it since starting to go to Shea in 1964, my 50th year as Jets fan.

I've destroyed my gut, probably clogged the widow maker artery and ruined Football fandom for my 2 sons by making them Jets fans, BUT, dadgummit, I still love the Jets.

BLEED GREEN!!!!

WTF, I can't help it since starting to go to Shea in 1964, my 50th year as Jets fan.

I've destroyed my gut, probably clogged the widow maker artery and ruined Football fandom for my 2 sons by making them Jets fans, BUT, dadgummit, I still love the Jets.

BLEED GREEN!!!!

I made my 2 sons Jet fans.  But one of them no longer cares about sports and the other one moved to New Zealand.  Although he did ask me about them last time we Skyped.  Hmmmm.....

I love the fact that neither of my kids give a rat's ass about football or the Jets. They'll lead happier lives than I have simply because of that. I haven't decided if I'm even gonna watch the game this weekend. If I get a better offer, I'm taking it. I'll DVR it, maybe, check it out if I read in here that they were surprisingly competitive.

I love the fact that neither of my kids give a rat's ass about football or the Jets. They'll lead happier lives than I have simply because of that. I haven't decided if I'm even gonna watch the game this weekend. If I get a better offer, I'm taking it. I'll DVR it, maybe, check it out if I read in here that they were surprisingly competitive.

Your kids will become Giants fans after they win their 5th Super Bowl in the next couple years. 

Your kids will become Giants fans after they win their 5th Super Bowl in the next couple years.

Nope. God bless 'em, they have no interest in sports. They're both adults, too, so that ain't changing. I'm very happy for them.

we are winning sunday 23-17, I can smell it..amaro has big game... 6 catches, 67 yards, 1 TD.

I hope you guys at least see  a good game traveling from North Carolina

ya thanks, but it's more being with my kids and seeing Jet friends from over the years than anything the game can offer. Thats just gravy.

We are hoping the AFCWest team we play on road next year is KC, but I think our 1 game a year in 2015 will be we travel to whatever AFCWest team we play,,all nice road trips, Oak (SF food), Denver (venue), KC (venue/tailgate/BBQ) or San Diego (I get to see the zoo) :)

I won't ruin your optimism with my pessimism. I was optimistic in August, ya know.

Plus...anyone with The Big Lebowski should get a pass.

You're coming up from NC for game? Jeez..that's a dedicated fan. I hope they win for your sake.

tix bought long time ago, we do 1 game a year now... Not driving up, I am flying up to Philly where one of sons live..

hey what the hell,, its our team.. you dont give up / abandon stuff you love/are very fond of cause times are tough.. makes it sweeter when we go on a roll,,like a few years back w/AFC champ games.. 

Jets will be back and our loyalty will be enjoyed more by staying with em thru horror times

I did get a better offer. There's a CBGB festival in Time's Square on Sunday. DEVO and Jane's Addiction (amongst other acts) are putting on a free show. If the Jets put up a fight in the first half, I'll stick it out. Otherwise, Jane's Addiction freakin' rocks!

BLEED GREEN!!!!

you sound like the type of Jets fan I'd want to watch a game with

no homo

I did get a better offer. There's a CBGB festival in Time's Square on Sunday. DEVO and Jane's Addiction (amongst other acts) are putting on a free show. If the Jets put up a fight in the first half, I'll stick it out. Otherwise, Jane's Addiction freakin' rocks!

This ain't no nightclub or CBGB's. lol

I would think it's pretty much a given that anyone posting here (who is not a troll or opposing fan) is an obsessive, with-the-team-regardless, loyal and dedicated Fan.

Why would anyone in their right mind waste time here if they weren't a fan?

BLEED GREEN!!!!

There's really nothing to love this year. At least we learned how bad we are early ...

I would think it's pretty much a given that anyone posting here (who is not a troll or opposing fan) is an obsessive, with-the-team-regardless, loyal and dedicated Fan.

this is correct but the homers wouldn't be happy unless they conjured up some victimhood story line about how the darksiders aren't real fans.

I can name lots of non-fans who post here: PatsFanTex, PatriotsReign37, T0mShane, etc.

oh there are opposing team fans who are socially insecure and to make themselves feel better come and troll on these boards.

This teams constant losing gets really old really fast. This team has been a combined 86-95 in the past decade and that really stinks. Once just Once I would like to see this team win something of relevance like a Division Title. This ownership is so clueless. I don't see the jets making the playoffs for awhile now. Since they have to start over after they fire Rex Ryan after this season. Idzik has to be the worst Jets hire in history. I wish Mr.T was still general manager he atleast brought players here that actually helped this team reach back to back afc championship games. This current Jet team is so lousy. Its frustrating to watch this every sunday. Im beginning to not care anymore about this team. Its the same old losing ways. The Jet circus continues.

Archived