New York JETS will beat the Pats in their crib

JetsFanInDenver

This is one of those weeks that i am sure the JETS are looking forward to. After losing a game when they were supposed to be blown out but instead they were in it till almost the very end I am sure the JETS team is looking forward to taking the field as soon as they can.

Top of that the JETS seem to match up well against the Pats and have been unfortunate to not win a game on the last two trips to Foxboro.

But this is the year. Mark my words the JETS will beat the Pats in their own crib. Brady better be ready to get acquainted to the turf.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one of those weeks that i am sure the JETS are looking forward to. After losing a game when they were supposed to be blown out but instead they were in it till almost the very end I am sure the JETS team is looking forward to taking the field as soon as they can.

Top of that the JETS seem to match up well against the Pats and have been unfortunate to not win a game on the last two trips to Foxboro.

But this is the year. Mark my words the JETS will beat the Pats in their own crib. Brady better be ready to get acquainted to the turf.

I was going to say your crazy but i forgot they allow mary jane in colorado.

p.s i think wreck is like 0-432424234234235 on short rest and 0-5435345345343434 after a bye

I agree

Over the last two weeks both Manning and Rivers took a beating from the Jets front 3/4.  They both still performed.  As bad as they are the Jets haven't quit yet.

Think they are going to pound the piss out of Brady and he is going to quit.

If there is one thing we can count on, the Jets will do whatever is in their worst interest.....

Like winning a few meaningless games at the end of the year to keep Rex around and extend our misery, worsen our draft slot, take us out of the running for Beckem Jr, etc.

We match up well physically against them. Our D line is going to feast on their O line and give Brady fits.

I think we will likely win this meaningless game, and finish the season something like 7-9 and extend Rex and Idzik, yay us!

I have to check if i got onto a Pats or Dolphags fan site. No I would never do that.

So i am on a JETS site predicting a JETS win. How the hell can i do that. That's sacrilegious!

you can do whatever you want. if there were an internet in the 1800's you'd probably have been predicting a win for custer.

Archived