Farewell Rex - Thanks for the memories

Pac

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PAC is one of the best posters from ji though. You must have heard of him?

Wish I knew what you were talking about..  Ive never claimed anything nor complained once to the mods at either site.  Keep up with this crusade though..  Hearts and Minds and what not.

Wish I knew what you were talking about.. Ive never claimed anything nor complained once to the mods at either site. Keep up with this crusade though.. Hearts and Minds and what not.

Dude you are one of the very best posters that came over here from ji according to one of the mods. Lol don't know which one cried to max. But I think I know which ones didn't :)

Dude you are one of the very best posters that came over here from ji according to one of the mods. Lol don't know which one cried to max. But I think I know which ones didn't :)

If that's true it might have something to do with not taking myself so seriously.  Maybe you should try that and some day someone will say they like you as a poster?  Worth a shot.

Was holding out hope that the team would respond but this is a disaster. We've been in 6 out of 8 games despite this terrible roster but at the end of the day it's about wins. I don't think they'll be able to come back from this humiliating performance against the Buffalo Bills of all teams.

Thanks for 09' and 10' as those were 2 of the most fun years I've had watching 30 years of Jet football.

You got a raw deal but it is what it is. Lets hope the next coach is given a fair shake.

You know we're bad when Pac doesn't even think they're good enough to win.

You know we're bad when Pac doesn't even think they're good enough to win.

Perhaps you don't know who I am..  I'm Pac.  One of the best posters to come from JI.  You may want to think twice before besmirching my posts.

I remember reading this and thinking this guy may just be the guy........

(Monday morning, Jets headquarters)

Mark Sanchez: Hey, Leon!

Leon Washington: Yo.

Sanchez: Who we got on the schedule this week?

Washington: Looks like… New England. Pats coming in.

Sanchez: Oof. The Pats? Damn. They’re tough.

Washington: Yup.

Sanchez: What do you think the game plan’s gonna be?

Washington: Don’t worry about it. Coach Ryan got it taken care of.

Sanchez: Hey, where is Coach Ryan?

(door flies open)

rex4.jpg

Rex: HOW THE **** YOU GUYS DOIN?!

(swipes Sanchez’s PowerBar, takes bite, throws rest in the trash)

Everyone: Hey, Coach.

Rex: Oh, I’m sorry. Didn’t know I stumbled into THE PUSSY CONVENTION! I asked you all HOW THE **** YOU’RE DOIN’?!

(cranks GNR on the locker room stereo)

Everyone: HEY, COACH!

Rex: Okay. First order of the day: NICKNAMES. Sanchez, from now on your name is Chimichanga.

Sanchez: I thought my nickname was Dirty.

Rex: It’s both! YOU DIRTY ******* CHIMICHANGA! You get laid last night, son?

He was never given a fair shake and will win the super bowl for a team and fan base that appreciates him.

Six years, two high-round QB's, three O-Co's, three D-Co's, 2 GM's and a dozen second chances isn't a "fair shake"?

And lol at the second part....yup, Rex failed because WE didn't appreciate him.

It's all OUR fault. 

Lol.

Thats a new one for the excuse makers.

He was never given a fair shake and will win the super bowl for a team and fan base that appreciates him.

???

The 09/10 rosters were loaded. Revis and Cromatie. Pace and Scott. 1st round draft picks across the OL. Thomas Jones, Holmes, Edwards, Richardson.

Tanny gave Rex just about every player that he wanted. Rex got to say and do what he wanted. New stadium and facilty.

Look at y'all taking that bait hahahahahaaaaaaa

Actually I wasn't trolling. Just excercising my right to start a thread like anyone else. I knew I'd catch some grief but not sure what bp is blabbering about.

Other than that I do believe what I posted. As do most objective reporters nationwide.

Was holding out hope that the team would respond but this is a disaster.  We've been in 6 out of 8 games despite this terrible roster but at the end of the day it's about wins.  I don't think they'll be able to come back from this humiliating performance against the Buffalo Bills of all teams.

Thanks for 09' and 10' as those were 2 of the most fun years I've had watching 30 years of Jet football.

You got a raw deal but it is what it is.  Lets hope the next coach is given a fair shake.

Never liked Rex. Always saw him as an embarrassment. That being said, if Atlanta hired him as HC I think he could actually be the right fit. He has a ready made offense, and he could quickly help rebuild that defense. I hope he takes our two most overrated players off our hands like when he tried to build our defense around Leonhard and Scott LOL. What a joke.

Never liked Rex. Always saw him as an embarrassment. That being said, if Atlanta hired him as HC I think he could actually be the right fit. He has a ready made offense, and he could quickly help rebuild that defense. I hope he takes our two most overrated players off our hands like when he tried to build our defense around Leonhard and Scott LOL. What a joke.

LOL if you think Dimitroff is going to hire Buffoon Boy. Maybe as DC, but not HC.

Archived