***Official Jets v Titans Please God Make It Stop Game Thread***

T0mShane

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

false, draft is a crapshoot, look at the numbers

You just blatantly ignored my point. A prospect is graded; there are reasons Luck was drafted 1st overall, as opposed to 32nd. He was superior as a player at that juncture to whoever was drafted later.

This proves one thing to me, that Calvin Pace is as clueless as the rest of the people on this team right now, with very few exceptions.

“One draft pick isn’t going to change things,” Pace said. “If you end up with a high draft pick, that guy still has to get seasoned and become a pro. Very few times you see guys come in and change a franchise with one guy.

A fun game would be that everyone can start naming one name of a guy who came in and DID make a BIG difference. I'll start; Andrew Luck

You just blatantly ignored my point. A prospect is graded; there are reasons Luck was drafted 1st overall, as opposed to 32nd. He was superior as a player at that juncture to whoever was drafted later.

Your ignoring math, every team has a 1/32 chance at any given player, Luck just hapened to go to the Colts

Your ignoring math, every team has a 1/32 chance at any given player, Luck just hapened to go to the Colts

You are ignoring math as well. Your assumption is only valid, while assuming every prospect is of equal value; then it becomes a game of chance. That is obviously not that case here.

Their all prospects how can we know which is more valuable than another?

Based off evaluations on experts, hence valuing a specific player over another. There is a reason there are scouting departments, and teams simply don't pick a name out of a hat.

This proves one thing to me, that Calvin Pace is as clueless as the rest of the people on this team right now, with very few exceptions.

“One draft pick isn’t going to change things,” Pace said. “If you end up with a high draft pick, that guy still has to get seasoned and become a pro. Very few times you see guys come in and change a franchise with one guy.

A fun game would be that everyone can start naming one name of a guy who came in and DID make a BIG difference. I'll start; Andrew Luck

Every WR taken in the first 2 rounds of this year's draft?

Based off evaluations on experts, hence valuing a specific player over another. There is a reason there are scouting departments, and teams simply don't pick a name out of a hat.

Whatever dude, RJF judt nailed it, teams with a high pic dont win the chip, just the way it is

he's right

farvuh came here.  you know, the NFL's greatest iron man of all time

what happened to him ?

Archived