Lets start a movement against Doug Marrone he's a LOSER

joewilly12

Do you want the Jets to hire Doug Marrone  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Jets to hire Doug Marrone as head coach?

• Yes
    • No
    • JoeWilly12 should stop starting threads

Sunday Morning Quarterback: If Doug Marrone is next NY Jets coach, he will be stark contrast to Rex Ryan's player-friendly ways The party is over for the Jets if Marrone replaces Ryan. Rex was the ultimate players’ coach. Marrone, who was the Jets’ offensive line coach from 2002-05, is a disciplinarian. The issue: Is he the right coach for the Gang Green?

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/myers-jets-hire-marrone-big-contrast-rex-article-1.2064619

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Problem is Joe 61 think you should stop starting threads.. You should have left out that option..LOL

No thats a fake answer it isn't part of the original question the person who edited the thread should come clean and erase it being the vote is 30-23 and many agree Marrone is not the answer. 

Sure I can. Marrone is not a huge upgrade over Rex. Not in the least. We'll see how it pans out, but if he is hired to the Jets, I doubt that he lasts.

Wrecks was nothing more than a waiter running a Country Club.

Marrone will bring professionalism and discipline. That alone is a huge upgrade.

Sure I can. Marrone is not a huge upgrade over Rex. Not in the least. We'll see how it pans out, but if he is hired to the Jets, I doubt that he lasts.

A Chimpanzee from the Bronx Zoo would be a huge upgrade over WRECKS.

Bill Parcells and Bill Belichick QUIT on their teams...Parcells twice before us and twice after us...

No wonder both were terrible head coaches who never won anthing

So Marrone will be good because he "quit" on his team just as two HOF coaches did in the past?

Makes sense to me.

Wrecks was nothing more than a waiter running a Country Club.

Marrone will bring professionalism and discipline. That alone is a huge upgrade.

It's nice to know you follow the Jets so closely that you know how Rex ran his team.

Professionalism is a mass text message to your players after it has already hit the media you're opting out.

Rex has his flaws, but he never quit.

And I'd take a Rex coached defense over a Marrone coaches offense any day. Last two years Jets/Bills games aside. That's more on the Jets offense and talent level.

It's nice to know you follow the Jets so closely that you know how Rex ran his team.

Professionalism is a mass text message to your players after it has already hit the media you're opting out.

And I'd take a Rex coached defense over a Marrone coaches offense any day. Last two years Jets/Bills games aside. That's more on the Jets offense and talent level.

Agree Carl great post. Marrone couldn't shine Rex's shoes on or off the field.

Marrone is no upgrade over Rex Ryan and this is exactly my point.

"Last two thrashings of our vaunted defense and embarrassing out coaching by Marrone vs WRECKS aside"

How about everyone sits down, shuts up and let a few NFL legends in Ron wolf and charley casserly help woody make an informed decision on who to hire. The Fire idzik thing was a bad enough disgrace let alone trying to stand up and tell woody that us fans know more than 2 NFL gms that have multiple super bowls in their back pockets. It is not time for a movement. Just let them do their jobs and try to trust the process for 5 minutes.

On top of that just because the media claims Doug marrone is a shoe in doesn't even mean there's any reality behind it. We really have no idea what's going on so let's let it play out.

The problem is, it is being reported by EVERYONE in the NY media and ESPN's Rich Cimini that Casserly has a man crush on Marrone and is 'guiding' Woody toward Marrone. I hear also - to that end - that Woody intends to interview the Saints personnel manager because they think he can work well with Marrone.

In truth, I'm 60/40 on marrone. My point is he does not deserve to have some negative poll set up! This slander campaign started by Mehta is bush league and you are just part of it. At this point, I would take Quinn or kubiak over marrone, but I won't be flying any negative banners if he gets the job, unless he brings his hideous oc from buffalo with him! Surely, by now you have read all the positive comments by mawae, Martin, Damian woody, etc. In addition, I found an article where Sean Payton had lots of positive things to say on marrone's time as oc in New Orleans.

In truth, I'm 60/40 on marrone. My point is he does not deserve to have some negative poll set up! This slander campaign started by Mehta is bush league and you are just part of it. At this point, I would take Quinn or kubiak over marrone, but I won't be flying any negative banners if he gets the job, unless he brings his hideous oc from buffalo with him! Surely, by now you have read all the positive comments by mawae, Martin, Damian woody, etc. In addition, I found an article where Sean Payton had lots of positive things to say on marrone's time as oc in New Orleans.

Mawae was a union turncoat players hate him no credibility there. 

And you are going to take Mawae, Martin, Woody, Payton, Coughlin, Polian, Wolf, Casserley and others over JoeWlly12 and Mehta?

Certain players are loyal to coaches good or bad. If Marrone gets the job we will see first hand what kind of head coach he really is. 

My biggest concern with the coordinators, Quinn and Bowles in particular, is what kind of staffs they can put together, particularly the oc and dc. If Schwartz does not get bills hc job, solid chance he could follow marrone to jets?,

My biggest concern with the coordinators, Quinn and Bowles in particular, is what kind of staffs they can put together, particularly the oc and dc. If Schwartz does not get bills hc job, solid chance he could follow marrone to jets?,

Good question. He would be a good hire.

I'm confused.

Does sg3 prefer Doug Morrone, Todd Bowels, or Dan Queef?

We need an update.

All many feet better than WRECKS

I think I want Marrone best because it will stick it to Mehta, Lupica and their couple of posting pals here at JN

Archived