Lets start a movement against Doug Marrone he's a LOSER

joewilly12

Do you want the Jets to hire Doug Marrone  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Jets to hire Doug Marrone as head coach?

• Yes
    • No
    • JoeWilly12 should stop starting threads

PatsFanTX I never thought I would agree with you but you get it he's mediocre at best and has won NOTHING and now he's going bring his own GM wow this team is the most dysfunctional organization in professional sports if this happens.

My response was to the poster saying Marrone should bring in his own GM, which is ridiculous.

Actually Joewilly, Marrone is exactly what the Jets need after the ultimate Wrecks disaster. A hard-nosed, disciplinarian who stresses fundamentals versus a players coach who was nothing more than a lost clown.

Marrone is the best on the market right now, who else is available?

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My response was to the poster saying Marrone should bring in his own GM, which is ridiculous.

Actually Joewilly, Marrone is exactly what the Jets need after the ultimate Wrecks disaster. A hard-nosed, disciplinarian who stresses fundamentals versus a players coach who was nothing more than a lost clown.

Right now slim pickings the better coaches are still in the playoffs thats why I dont understand why Woody is rushing this. 

yes... and like Rex , he also has a better record then BB with a sh*tty QB starting ... though, most coaches do

Whats more embarrassing is 46 years and counting. Sick and tired of hiring slugs to coach this team been through the Kotite,Groh and Coslett years here how about you?

Doug Marrone has won NOTHING he's a QUITTER

I could be wrong but odds are I'm not

I've suspected for some time that you are Mehta..this is making me more certain.

Pete Carroll and Bill Belichick were considered losers until they happened into Tom Brady and Russell Wilson.

Tell me about it.  Rex made it twice to the afcc and only had two losing season out of six while having his QB throwing for 12td and 20 int, in his first try as HC.  It took Carroll three NFL tries and 15 years in the minor to become considered a great coach.   Billicheat had one winning out of five seasons in his first NFL hc job, 5-11 in his first season in NE before Mo Lewis saved his career.  I can see the rexihaters getting their excuse ready (BUT HE GOT MATT RYAN) if Rex gets the ATL job and make a sb run. 

Right now slim pickings the better coaches are still in the playoffs thats why I dont understand why Woody is rushing this.

So you'd rather have yet another first-time HC who is an OC or DC on a playoff team versus a guy who has 2-years experience as a HC?

Haven't the Jets been down that road before?

Do you know what the definition of insanity is?

So you'd rather have yet another first-time HC who is an OC or DC on a playoff team versus a guy who has 2-years experience as a HC?

Haven't the Jets been down that road before?

Do you know what the definition of insanity is?

Wow

TX is way smarter about the current Jet hiring process than some Jet fans

Although im all in on kubiak, Marrones becoming more appealing the more I read about him.

Who'd run the offense with marrone?

Kubiak would be a great 2nd choice behind Marrone.

The Jets need more discipline than anything else and Marrone brings that to the table.

Trust me, Kubiak is a great offensive mind. The run zone blocking techniques that he implemented with the Texans would make Wreck's Ground and Pound look like Pop Warner.

Kubiak would be a great 2nd choice behind Marrone.

The Jets need more discipline than anything else and Marrone brings that to the table.

Trust me, Kubiak is a great offensive mind. The run zone blocking techniques that he implemented with the Texans would make Wreck's Ground and Pound look like Pop Warner.

Not sure about this one.

For some reason i am not big on 'offensive minded' guys as head coaches. Just my bias. Marrone's backround is on the offense side of the ball but I like the discipline reputation he has - not in terms of being a hard ass rather he appears organized across the board. I dont get that impression with Kubiak.

Next hc/gm will probably stink. Whatever. Still enjoy watching the games with my old man. If they are ever good again that will be nice. Not expecting it anytime soon. Look at woody johnson--not a man that deserves to win a superbowl. For all the jerry jines, robert kraft, irsay hate these are guys who care deeply.

22 say NO 20 say yes looks like I'm not alone on this one.

There's a difference between not wanting him and starting a movement against him... You want to start a movement. Start a movement ?? Really?

Let me guess...you're a tree hugging liberal with an "I can't breathe" T-shirt?

Archived