Lets start a movement against Doug Marrone he's a LOSER

joewilly12

Do you want the Jets to hire Doug Marrone  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Jets to hire Doug Marrone as head coach?

• Yes
    • No
    • JoeWilly12 should stop starting threads

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This really is embarrassing to all Jets fans.

Whats more embarrassing is 46 years and counting. Sick and tired of hiring slugs to coach this team been through the Kotite,Groh and Coslett years here how about you?  

Doug Marrone has won NOTHING he's a QUITTER 

I could be wrong but odds are I'm not

How about everyone sits down, shuts up and let a few NFL legends in Ron wolf and charley casserly help woody make an informed decision on who to hire. The Fire idzik thing was a bad enough disgrace let alone trying to stand up and tell woody that us fans know more than 2 NFL gms that have multiple super bowls in their back pockets. It is not time for a movement. Just let them do their jobs and try to trust the process for 5 minutes.

On top of that just because the media claims Doug marrone is a shoe in doesn't even mean there's any reality behind it. We really have no idea what's going on so let's let it play out.

Need to calm down-Marrone made Buffalo its first winning record in 10 years or so and he benched their young QB something Rex did not do. At Cuse he turned   a terrible program and gave them some respectability. He is not  a loser of a coach

Need to calm down-Marrone made Buffalo its first winning record in 10 years or so and he benched their young QB something Rex did not do. At Cuse he turned   a terrible program and gave them some respectability. He is not  a loser of a coach

He is not the best candidate in my OPINION if he is hired we support him as Jets fans I want the best coach available to be hired thats all.  

JW12 I get you don't like Marrone, I respect you're opinion, but my question is who would you hire? You gotta admit if Cass and Wolf think he's the guy then there's gotta be something to it. He left Syracuse and Buffalo in better shape than when he got there. You keep saying he hasn't won anything at head coach but who's available right now that has this amazing track record that you're looking for ?

Some facts about Marrone at Syracuse. The four years before he got there,2005-2008, Syracuse went 10-37. His years, 2008-2012, they were 25-25 and won two bowl games. The two years since he left, they are 10-15. He must have done something right. He also left the Bills a better team than when he got there. Not saying he's the guy, but  the Jets could do a lot worse. In fact , they just fired  a lot worse.

I can't believe the Jets fan base has sunk to the low of coveting Doug Marrone.

As someone who was steadfastly against another defensive coach before this Marrone development, I would now be absolutely THRILLED with Quinn or Bowles. You know what's worse than another defensive coach? An "offensive" coach that coaches like a defensive coach.

Let's see...

Drafted a first round QB and failed to develop him? Check.

Fails to put his playmakers in the best position to succeed? Check.

Comes from the Herman Edwards coaching tree? Checkity check!

To expand on the last point, comes with his very own Hackett?! Checkmate!

Dumb thread.

Marrone is not my first choice but I really don't get this outrage over hiring him you'd think we were hiring Jerry Sandusky to be the Head Coach.  There are no great candidates out there, the Jet job is the least desirable job available and the talent we add to the roster this off-season is way more important than who the coach is.

Dumb thread.

Marrone is not my first choice but I really don't get this outrage over hiring him you'd think we were hiring Jerry Sandusky to be the Head Coach. There are no great candidates out there, the Jet job is the least desirable job available and the talent we add to the roster this off-season is way more important than who the coach is.

The outrage over Marrone is pretty ridiculous. He is not my first choice either but if cass and wolf say he's the best available then you gotta trust them on their call. Everything we heard about Marrone prior to his opt out was that he was a tough disciplined coach who demands the most out of his players. Post opt out the media has attacked him and Jets fans are feeding in to that media.

Hell, Raider and Jag fans are laughing at Jets fans.

Let's not go nuts, man. Raiders still haven't had a winning season in 12 years.

In fact I have said this before but Eagles fans have to feel pissed that the Jets are a better organization than them.

Eagles= 0 SBs

Jets= 1 SB

That has to piss them off.

The outrage over Marrone is pretty ridiculous. He is not my first choice either but if cass and wolf say he's the best available then you gotta trust them on their call. Everything we heard about Marrone prior to his opt out was that he was a tough disciplined coach who demands the most out of his players. Post opt out the media has attacked him and Jets fans are feeding in to that media.

Dan Quinn and Todd Bowles are tripping over eachother to coach a team with no qb, lousy roster, draft pick isn't high enough to get Cooper or Winston and they just watched Rex get killed by the media everytime he would fart the last 6 years even when he was winning.

The FACT that someone added the question FOR ME TO STOP STARTING THREADS to the poll leaves alot to be desired. So much for stating your OPINION on this forum. Others have done and said worse complain bitch and moan daily about everything Jets and have the audacity to sit back and ridicule and criticize others for their OPINIONS. 

46 YEARS AND COUNTING WHAT DONT YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND???????

The FACT that someone added the question FOR ME TO STOP STARTING THREADS to the poll leaves alot to be desired. So much for stating your OPINION on this forum. Others have done and said worse complain bitch and moan daily about everything Jets and have the audacity to sit back and ridicule and criticize others for their OPINIONS. 

46 YEARS AND COUNTING WHAT DONT YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND???????

WHO DO YOU WANT?

Archived