Fix already in for Ratsies

afosomf

As long as he avoids throwing yellow on the Ravens too I fail to see how this will only favor the Pats.  Baltimore under Harbaugh doesn't exactly lack toughness or the desire to bend the rules a little in favor of physical play, even if the Ray Lewis era is over.

Regardless, less flags is better for the NFL, especially in the playoffs.

As long as he avoids throwing yellow on the Ravens too I fail to see how this will only favor the Pats. Baltimore under Harbaugh doesn't exactly lack toughness or the desire to bend the rules a little in favor of physical play, even if the Ray Lewis era is over.

Regardless, less flags is better for the NFL, especially in the playoffs.

I concur. The less flags the better. Brady is going to suck regardless. GO BALMORE

As long as he avoids throwing yellow on the Ravens too I fail to see how this will only favor the Pats.  Baltimore under Harbaugh doesn't exactly lack toughness or the desire to bend the rules a little in favor of physical play, even if the Ray Lewis era is over.

This means the NFL is letting them play. But then "TAMMY" will start crying like she/he always does and then you'll see that critical call that sways the game toward the Pats.

Man, how U wish Suggs "Lights him UP" from the blind side!

I think Pats will try and establish the running and screen game to keep Brady off his back

This means the NFL is letting them play. But then "TAMMY" will start crying like she/he always does and then you'll see that critical call that sways the game toward the Pats.

I think Pats will try and establish the running and screen game to keep Brady off his back

It will be very difficult to touch Brady, when his OL will be allowed to hold all game. The way you beat Brady is pressure up middle. With this ref in place, I just do not see it happening.

It will be very difficult to touch Brady, when his OL will be allowed to hold all game. The way you beat Brady is pressure up middle. With this ref in place, I just do not see it happening.

They hold and get away with it regardless of who the ref is, been that way for years.

I concur. The less flags the better. Brady is going to suck regardless. GO BALMORE

We'll definitely get at least one whiny b*tch-fit from Brady out of the deal.

brady-tantrum-o.gif

Bill Vinovich named referee for Sunday's game...Known for throwing least amount of flags in NFL, Pats OL

will not get called once for holding and Browner will be mugging the Wr's all game.

This is a known as a pay your mortgage game.

shhhh. Don't let the Ravens know.

Allowing the Ravens to play tight on the receivers will very much work in their favor. The tougher defense usually benefits most when the refs let'em play.

Allowing the Ravens to play tight on the receivers will very much work in their favor. The tougher defense usually benefits most when the refs let'em play.

which secondary is more likely to hold? correct answer is Patsies, it is all Browner does.

They are not a good running team.  I could see them spreading them out.

I would hope so, but this is the OL that lost 6 vs 4 matchups a few times.

Ah, another thread where Jets fans are crying and whinning about officials.

Some things never change.

I agree with you in this case.  This thread is stupid.  The better team will win this weekend, period.  Complaining about the refs BEFORE THE GAME HAS EVEN BEGUN is lower than bush league stuff.

good teams usually get the calls - sorry but that's the facts of life.

I remember a story about a mediocre baseball player (not sure who) from the 50's getting what he felt was a bad strike 3 call during a game.  He turns to the ump and says "That wouldn't have been a strike on Ted Williams."  Umpire responds.  "You're right.  Williams would have blasted that one over the right field wall."

The great players and teams make their own luck.  Perhaps they get more calls on reputation.  But for the most part they earned that reputation.  Only way to combat it is by outplaying the opposition rather than whining about the officials.

I hate the Pats but actually like Brady, he's a phenomenal player. But, he does cry every time he gets knocked on his ass. Every time.

And actually, I think throwing your hands in the air looking for a call, like every WR does nowadays, should be 15 yards.

Archived