Rex Ryan/Bills Press Conference News (merged)

Bruce Harper

I literally wouldn't have blamed or judged Pegula if he got back up after introducing Rex and fired him after the "is this thing on, it's about to be" opening joke, not because of the joke though, but because of the way Rex paused and waited for a laugh while trying not to be the first one to laugh at his own joke.

That would have been it for me.

Why did you waste the time? Bowles hasn't even coached a snap and he already commands more respect in this league than Rex does.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that Francessa exerpt you posted was great, obviously I know people hate him here but what a great point he made..Rex telling players who went 9-7 in the same division as him and beat him 81-20 that he's going to teach them how to win.

Yeah, that was the kill shot.

I literally wouldn't have blamed or judged Pegula if he got back up after introducing Rex and fired him after the "is this thing on, it's about to be" opening joke, not because of the joke though, but because of the way Rex paused and waited for a laugh while trying not to be the first one to laugh at his own joke.

That would have been it for me.

Nah. My guess. In a few months Pegula will announce his plans for a new stadium and ride the new Rex cult to get the public behind him & kick in $.

that Francessa exerpt you posted was great, obviously I know people hate him here but what a great point he made..Rex telling players who went 9-7 in the same division as him and beat him 81-20 that he's going to teach them how to win.

That's amazing. I would be on blast on Buffalo radio

Laugh all you want but Sanchez is better than anyone we have, their d will likely be better than ours, and we have a rookie hc.

So, 20+ turnovers from their QB, a good defense... seems like a push, on both counts. We have a rookie HC, and they have a terrible HC. I'd guess that we split with them as of now, it'll be interesting to see the players added on both sides.

What do you mean new? People, even Rex supporters, have always said that Rex is good for PSL sales - he's good for business. 

You are trying way, way too hard.

yeah that 9 word post screamed trying way too hard.

you dope.

Rex 2011: "The one shot…I am going to get one shot in life to be a head football coach in this league and I am going to do it my way and have no regrets."

Rex 2015: "I got one more shot to be a HC and I have to get it done, and I understand I won't have another opportunity and I won't want another opportunity. This is the shot that I want."

This thread should be pinned so we can monitor Rex's progress.

He is such a fukkin clown............. 

You're mowing your own lawn now bro. You're the Gd American Dream.

Thanks!

I think.

But yeah place is still in disarray a week and a half in..  we are both impulsive and insisted on broad improvements ie floors, painting every wall, etc..  our g'damn oven and fridge have been in our living room for the better part of a week while the floor in the kitchen is getting done.  Now I know how TomShane must feel in his studio apt.

Thanks!

I think.

But yeah place is still in disarray a week and a half in.. we are both impulsive and insisted on broad improvements ie floors, painting every wall, etc.. our g'damn oven and fridge have been in our living room for the better part of a week while the floor in the kitchen is getting done. Now I know how TomShane must feel in his studio apt.

Oh my. Well it's going to feel great when you do get it all done. Inthe meantime keep telling Ape to eat sh*t it's good for the soul.

Thanks!

I think.

But yeah place is still in disarray a week and a half in..  we are both impulsive and insisted on broad improvements ie floors, painting every wall, etc..  our g'damn oven and fridge have been in our living room for the better part of a week while the floor in the kitchen is getting done.  Now I know how TomShane must feel in his studio apt.

A studio apartment wouldn't have a living room for the kitchen appliances to be in, while the new linoleum is getting glued down. Real funny is in getting the details right. You suck.

Oh my. Well it's going to feel great when you do get it all done. Inthe meantime keep telling Ape to eat sh*t it's good for the soul.

yeah he needs to get slapped back into reality every couple days.  lately he's been doing that thing where he regurgitates articles and tries to pass them off as original thought.

You know you've won on the internet when you meet the approval rating of Lizard King. Pac, congratulations, you've sufficiently "slapped me back into reality". 

lmfao

Rex 2011: "The one shot…I am going to get one shot in life to be a head football coach in this league and I am going to do it my way and have no regrets."

Rex 2015: "I got one more shot to be a HC and I have to get it done, and I understand I won't have another opportunity and I won't want another opportunity. This is the shot that I want."

This thread should be pinned so we can monitor Rex's progress.

Rex Jan 2013:

I’m going to tell you this, I’m approaching this day like it’s the first day, period, my first day as a head coach. Obviously, now I have four years of experience, but that’s how I’m looking at it, (as) the same challenge that I took four years ago. I’ve been given a great opportunity by Mr. Johnson to move forward. This is it. This is a new chance for me and that’s how I’m approaching it. This is a beginning. It’s certainly not an end. That’s not how I’m looking at it. This is a beginning

http://thejetsblog.com/nyjets/transcript-woody-johnson-rex-ryan-1813/

Rex Jan 2013:

I’m going to tell you this, I’m approaching this day like it’s the first day, period, my first day as a head coach. Obviously, now I have four years of experience, but that’s how I’m looking at it, (as) the same challenge that I took four years ago. I’ve been given a great opportunity by Mr. Johnson to move forward. This is it. This is a new chance for me and that’s how I’m approaching it. This is a beginning. It’s certainly not an end. That’s not how I’m looking at it. This is a beginning

Rex, through Buddy, Jan 2015: Jets gave me a raw deal.

Archived