Official Colts/Patriots Game Day Thread! Go Colts!!!

indygirl4jets

meh, I hate them as much as you do but they were the best team in the AFC all year, no trickery needed, just gotta hope seattle does the job.

They don't win without trickery last week. But for the most part you are right. Forgive me if I sound somewhat irrational, just hate watching this team win lol

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd take him over Geno, Vick or Sanchez.

I think anyone would.  

That doesn't make him one of the greats, though.  He has potential, but the media needs to stop calling him great until he actually does something to deserve that praise.

I think anyone would.

That doesn't make him one of the greats, though. He has potential, but the media needs to stop calling him great until he actually does something to deserve that praise.

Agreed. However, taking his current team to the AFCCG is a pretty nice feat.

Agreed. However, taking his current team to the AFCCG is a pretty nice feat.

Maybe, but he had an awfully soft road to the AFCCG.  

Played in a bad division all year, got two very easy draws in the playoffs, playing a Bengals team that couldn't win a playoff against air and a Broncos team that both wasn't ready to play and was led by a hobbled QB.

Pagano, easily the most overrated coach in the NFL. He should be ashamed of this game.

'Lucked' into the best quarterback of the generation and is riding him all the way.

I don't know what it is about the Colts.... just like how it was with Peyton, without Luck this team is 1-15 again.

Build a complete football team Indianapolis.

This is pitiful.

How is it possible that The next Great NFL QB can look so awful against the Patriots teams in the games he has played against them, when a player who isn't even an NFL player(Geno Smith) has played decent against them in the few games he has played them.

Archived