MacCagnan interview

Integrity28

Niceties about Geno. Want's to get to know him. Won't comment until they hire coaches and identify the system they'll install.

Plans to be "very active" in free agency. Looking for best player available scenario in draft. 

I like that he looks like he just crawled out of a film room. Either that or he's a hardcore alcoholic. Or both.

Btw, who's Eric Allen's stylist? And how many people owned that sportcoat before he got his hands on it?

LOL

I hope it's the film room.

I like that he looks like he just crawled out of a film room. Either that or he's a hardcore alcoholic. Or both.

Btw, who's Eric Allen's stylist? And how many people owned that sportcoat before he got his hands on it?

I was hoping Eric Allen would be let go in the purge as well. I know he's employed by the team, but he should be ashamed to call himself a journalist, if he does.

I was hoping Eric Allen would be let go in the purge as well. I know he's employed by the team, but he should be ashamed to call himself a journalist, if he does.

He's in charge of Jets Propaganda. I don't hate him or anything, but I don't take his "reports" too seriously either. 

Niceties about Geno. Want's to get to know him. Won't comment until they hire coaches and identify the system they'll install.

Plans to be "very active" in free agency. Looking for best player available scenario in draft. 

He said he would "like to" pursue BPA.  In an ideal situation, so to speak. He sounds like a realist.

BPA IF they can get what they need via FA

Did you guys see where Cannizzaro is all butt hurt because the jets website got 1st interview the coach and gm. The ny media is a bunch of cry babies

@MarkCannizzaro: Can't help but think #Jets making new GM and HC avail to own website 1 day b4 their "intro" presser represents a giants FU to news media

@MarkCannizzaro: #Jets wonder why they get treated like 2nd class citizens to NYG. As evidenced by latest maneuver it's obvious they'll never figure it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you guys see where Cannizzaro is all butt hurt because the jets website got 1st interview the coach and gm. The ny media is a bunch of cry babies

@MarkCannizzaro: Can't help but think #Jets making new GM and HC avail to own website 1 day b4 their "intro" presser represents a giants FU to news media

@MarkCannizzaro: #Jets wonder why they get treated like 2nd class citizens to NYG. As evidenced by latest maneuver it's obvious they'll never figure it out

Bowles should let him write the forward to his upcoming book, Players Should Try Really Hard All The Time.

Smells like a best-seller.

Why on Earth should the jets be anything but hostile towards the media? Those who want respect, give respect. 

Amazing the jet beat clowns can't wait until tomorow to launch their snarky teenage Twitter attack on the franchise...seriously does any major sports team in the country have worse beat coverage?

Why on Earth should the jets be anything but hostile towards the media? Those who want respect, give respect.

The new regime needs to treat them like the vermin they are , they steamrolled Idzik from day 1..these guys need to squash them, the circus has left town.

The Jets generally cant get out of their own way. But is he serious with this sh*t?

haha I have to say I'm a dunkin donuts guy tho, not sure of the starbucks thing....

Nothing beats a great cup of DD....but jesus its so hit or miss. The service is generally also terrible. With Starbucks you generally know what you're getting.

Nothing beats a great cup of DD....but jesus its so hit or miss. The service is generally also terrible. With Starbucks you generally know what you're getting.

no doubt there, I go to the same one everyday, get the same order, know all the servers by first name, and it's all over the place, lol

I can't even order at starbucks, I'm the idiot that goes up and says "large coffee light and sweet" and then looks at the place where you fight with the crowd to add the sugar and creamer like WTF ?

no doubt there, I go to the same one everyday, get the same order, know all the servers by first name, and it's all over the place, lol

I can't even order at starbucks, I'm the idiot that goes up and says "large coffee light and sweet" and then looks at the place where you fight with the crowd to add the sugar and creamer like WTF ?

Starbucks is dessert. Funny that a lot of people who think they are health conscious go there. 

They'll add the milk and sugar for you now...I have an easy order anyway. Im usually going iced coffee....but it took me a while to figure out which size was what. The grande size is their smallest one, obviously.

He gives off the vibe of someone who knows what the hell he's doing. I like that obviously.

In the Bowles interview he said at the end that there's nothing he can say to the fans that will make them happy. He has to go out and perform.  The talkin is done man. That's good news.

He gives off the vibe of someone who knows what the hell he's doing. I like that obviously.

In the Bowles interview he said at the end that there's nothing he can say to the fans that will make them happy. He has to go out and perform.  The talkin is done man. That's good news.

Agreed, he sounds like a football-first kinda guy, not a geeky bean counter trying to use football lingo like IzDick.

Agreed, he sounds like a football-first kinda guy, not a geeky bean counter trying to use football lingo like IzDick.

Serious question: Why does ANY team hire a bean counter at GM? Isn't that what accountants are for? I know in the NHL most GMs are hockey guys.

Archived