Revis return to pats up in the air

LAD_Brooklyn

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if Revis does end up back with the Jets if then the NFL will nail the Jets for tampering and give a pick to the Pats.  ******* NFL should have already ruled on this before FA starts.

Like really what are they investigating?? How he pronounced each word in the statement???

Like really what are they investigating?? How he pronounced each word in the statement???

Thats what I'm saying.  Why has nothing been said if this is an open and shut case?  They are just waiting for the Jets to get Revis so they can then say "see!  you guys were sooo tampering, i'm gonna take a pick"

huh? what about last year?

You mean after the first tier and second tier waves had already passed?  Revis didn't become a FA until after the first two weeks of the FA period, when most teams had already used their cap.

You mean after the first tier and second tier waves had already passed?  Revis didn't become a FA until after the first two weeks of the FA period, when most teams had already used their cap.

Good memory!  I totally forgot he wasn't avail at the beginning of FA.

No to Revis, he's 30 this season, how long can he keep his level of play up? - I sooner get two solid corners or a Corner and a Free Safety for the price of Revis. He's skills have been slipping a little over the last two years. I want to move on not look back.

The New York Daily News reports Darrelle Revis will re-sign with the Patriots if they make a comparable offer to what he receives on the open market.

After winning a Super Bowl in his lone year in New England, Revis will unsurprisingly give the Patriots the benefit of the doubt in negotiations. The Patriots will at least have to come close to Revis' other suitors, however, which could be difficult with the Jets reportedly set to make a big run at one of the game's premier corners. Revis' $12 million roster bonus becomes guaranteed on Monday. The Patriots are expected to extend his contract or release him by then.

No to Revis, he's 30 this season, how long can he keep his level of play up? - I sooner get two solid corners or a Corner and a Free Safety for the price of Revis. He's skills have been slipping a little over the last two years. I want to move on not look back.

His skills have "slipped"?

Do you even watch football?

His skills have "slipped"?

Do you even watch football?

A little. He's lost a bit of his quickness. That was seen in the playoffs, especially against the Ravens. That loss is negated partially by his guile and knowledge at the position.

My prediction is, as it has been, the Pats will keep Revis and drop McCourty

A little. He's lost a bit of his quickness. That was seen in the playoffs, especially against the Ravens. That loss is negated partially by his guile and knowledge at the position.

My prediction is, as it has been, the Pats will keep Revis and drop McCourty

McCourty to the Jets 

I want both. Locking up ILB and WR. We can afford it.

I want them both also but we still need another LB Worilds or Acho many say we are going to sign Kareem Jackson at CB  then who do we draft if we lock up all the needs in free agency the BPA thats who

huh? what about last year?

What JetsRay said.

I dont consider last year the same as now because he didn't have a real market due to his late cut, that's why his reps invented the story he wanted to come back.

Why wouldn't you want a top 3 CB in the NFL?

I want Revis & McCourty!

Even after the signing Harris & trading for Marshall the Jets are still 52 million under the cap when they release Harvin.

I'm thinking 14-15 million for Revis, 8-9 for McCourty. Still they would have 27 million.

I know it's not popular among Jet fans but I want Revis back he should have always been a Jet.

I want Revis & McCourty!

Even after the signing Harris & trading for Marshall the Jets are still 52 million under the cap when they release Harvin.

I'm thinking 14-15 million for Revis, 8-9 for McCourty. Still they would have 27 million.

I know it's not popular among Jet fans but I want Revis back he should have always been a Jet.

That's a lot of coin for the Jets to throw out at a CB and a FS.

Especially when the Jets had the 32nd ranked passing offense in the NFL.

Moving forward, the Jets might want o focus on the other side of the ball.

You're not stupid.

What else are u spending it on?

You can only have 11 players on the field at one time.

They have their starting receivers, they can draft a RB or pick one up cheap.

We have a plethora of guards & who knows what we have in Dozier.

Like I said teams would kill to have 27 million left after those signings.

We do have our 4 top picks high in each round.

Our 2nd rounder is #37! Chances are pretty good there will be a good player there.

At 6 we'll probably have a choice of either 1 of the 2 best WRs, OLBs, or best Olineman in the draft.

Archived