Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Cary Williams is so good why did the Eagles suck so bad in pass defense last year and then release Cary Williams? I don't get that at all

Their entire defense sucked. Skillwise Cary Williams is a good starting corner. For whatever reason the system and the players didn't mix. You can't just judge him based on last season. Revis didn't play all that well in Tampa before they decided to cut ties with him either.

I guess this is the best worst news we could have gotten. Can't blame him for trying to see if he can get a starting job, he's stuck here behind Snacks. Good news is there's plenty interest, so he'll sign a decent contract and maybe net us a 5th round pick next year.

That was my point. I can't help it you don't get it. If i am in the Bears FO right now i am feeling real good right now with the JETS 5th round pick with so many decent WR's on the FA market and a second consecutive very strong WR draft class on the way.

How should the Jets feel? Good too? It's like a win-win, no?

This softer side of you is touching or really off putting. I haven't decided yet. Poll?

This is how I usually am as a poster. It's when I despise a coach who, despite all available evidence, enjoys popular support that turns me into a psychopath.

Looks like the owner stepped in and pee-pee spanked Rex. If we know Rex, he'll make Fred Jackson his starter and give it to him 30 times a game as revenge.

"Shoot, he was running hard all day so I felt like giving him the damn ball all day, okay?!"

- Wrecks Wryan after a blowout loss

Yes he's still available.   No one can be signed until 4PM tomorrow.  It's even illegal to present a written offer

Just because he cant sign the doted line doesn't mean he hasn't already come to an agreement, you have players telling reporters they are going to new teams. It's not legal, but it's obviously happening...

I guess this is the best worst news we could have gotten. Can't blame him for trying to see if he can get a starting job, he's stuck here behind Snacks. Good news is there's plenty interest, so he'll sign a decent contract and maybe net us a 5th round pick next year.

Yeah only if we don't plan to spend any of that $50 miln on free agents. 

Archived