Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, in my defense, I've been ignoring you because you say a lot of dumb sh*t.

right which is why if i so much as mention your name (or any variation, gaype, monkey brains, etc..) i get 3 paragraphs in response..

you hang on my every word u fgt

Jesus.  It's impossible for you to discuss an idea on its own merits.  If it comes from me, its garbage in your mind automatically. 

5 years of slapdick, game-imploding, time-wasting play from you... and now you want to be taken seriously. 

You're plan could be a 100000000000% guarantee of town winning and I still might not give you the time of day, just because you've earned being ignored ad infinitum.

I'm not liking the idea of a mass night action reveal because it gives scum a cleaner shot on the main power roles.  Also, we don't even know what Modoggin will say in the NA report pm.

It may very well be the case that, for example, Modoggin says a NA failed, but the person doesn't know why it failed because it could have failed because that person didn't really have a power.

My case on JC, while we simultaneously discuss my brilliant idea.

JC's # 6 vote on the Wombat train, with no explanation given:

unvote, vote Wombat

Doesn't list Wombat as scum here:

Scum team = Ape, Nolder, Barm and Seph.

Book it!

"Unvotes" by voting a player who isn't in the game, hoping to deflect attention with his "Crazy Eddie" antics:

unvote,

vote nyn

To see who noticed.  Now I have you on my list.

His response to me:

The correct answer for "scummy" is JC.  He put the 6th vote on Wombat, with full knowledge that this is currently a non-reveal game, then disappeared.

Who saying disappeared?  You're stupid.  I jumped on to see if anyone followed...was on the train an hour or so...then got off.  

Claims he was setting a "trap".  Fine, JC, you didn't "disappear", but you're trying to pretend that you're playing here, and its gross.

5 years of slapdick, game-imploding, time-wasting play from you... and now you want to be taken seriously. 

You're plan could be a 100000000000% guarantee of town winning and I still might not give you the time of day, just because you've earned being ignored ad infinitum.

So you're declining to give an opinion on the idea, already discussed by half the game so far.  Noted.

Ape, for years you've also said you've wanted me to play the game rather than d*cking around.  Your incessant whining tells me you'd prefer I just quit regardless.  Only you and JiF continue to complain about me in every, single game.  The ignore button is always an option.

I'm only arguing for this to occur on D2, after a night's worth of actions occur.  But since some of us might die before then its good to at least discuss this here on D1.

Ok, didnt see that part...makes a little more sense if you're talking on D2.

I don't understand the question.

You asking if mass role claim can be prevented?

Sure. One way is by not telling people what roles they have.

No.  Character claims vs. role claims - they're different.  never mind. not important really

Ape, for years you've also said you've wanted me to play the game rather than d*cking around.  Your incessant whining tells me you'd prefer I just quit regardless.  Only you and JiF continue to complain about me in every, single game.  The ignore button is always an option.

You're such a sensitive little twat.  I questioned your logic, I didnt complain about you.  Now that you've clarified, I'm good with your stupid idea.

Put your big girl panties on and buck up. 

ok this is the time of day where i potentially bow out for the foreseable evening. the market is closed and I'm headed back home to be a Dad. I'll try to pop in here and there this evening, but it may be poorer quality, cell phone content. I dont think i ever took the time to mention that but, now you guys know my schedule. see ya later.

for why?

If your cop, you will get a result... so you know you are cop.. if vig, a mutha****er will be dead, and you'll know.. same with tracker/watcher, etc.. this is how i understand it

doc is the only one that's blind that i can think of now, so not sure why we'd need them to announce what they did as a failed NK would potentially give them up, to scum only

This, and it would be easier for scum to cop hunt, I think. 

Vote Wombat

Good to be playing with you again. 

Day one "welcome" vote

you don't have friends or fronds..

lal

unvote vote WWWWWWWWWWWombt

Obviously a joke vote

ready...

Unvote

Vote Wombat

Ditto That

unvote, vote wbt

But we should be Loki hunting. Misleading the town. Loki is that you?

Unvote Vote Wombat

Wombat just got destroyed here.  Town appears to suffer from a lack of information and needs Loki to die, Wombat starts the game all super serious and votes me for "Loki hunting". 

I'm willing to go down this path too.  Unvote vote Wombat

unvote, vote Wombat

Pac, Lizzie, and JC look the worst to me, especially JC. Looks like a bandwagon vote to me. 

Vote JC

I think claiming our actions is a bad idea, as most people will have to claim vt. Cop, watcher, tracker etc etc.

The only useful thing it does is possibly find the vig. Anyhow, I think it is more useful for mafia currently, as they could set people up to look poorly. Just my 2c on the matter.

So glad CTM has assumed the role of dealing with that disgusting Ape this game..  It's relaxing being able to survey the scene.

80's plan is preposterous and I refuse to take part in it. 

With 12 town players there's likely to be what, 3 beneficial PR's max?  I say "beneficial" PR's because doggin strokes his ego, and his schwantz, by putting in worthless or even detrimental PR's.  Most times half of the so called roles are useless.  Meanwhile that putz Kiv rocks on his $600 computer chair drinking Merlot and chortling while naive townies work themselves into a lather with their so called roles.  I refuse to be duped again.

so..  with that in mind..  to have every player say who they're targeting is a monumental waste of time and energy.  80 and the others who support this nonsense (JC comes to mind) are either misguided or scum.

Jiminy Crickets ... Did you not see me tell him that I didn't like when he answered CTM for me and notice that I followed up on his reply through voting him? It was the page before.

That's not what it looked like, and no, I didn't see that. I skimmed through to find the votes only. I'll go look. 

Jiminy Crickets ... Did you not see me tell him that I didn't like when he answered CTM for me and notice that I followed up on his reply through voting him? It was the page before.

So you voted him for answering for someone else? That's kinda scummy, too. 

So you voted him for answering for someone else? That's kinda scummy, too.

Can you take the time to explain to me why my vote is any less or more scummy than your vote, given that you have no read on Wbt's alignment or on anyone on that train - unless you do?

Can you take the time to explain to me why my vote is any less or more scummy than your vote, given that you have no read on Wbt's alignment or on anyone on that train - unless you do?

Sure. Wombat's train built quickly. That often means that the train is on a townie. I'm liking his posts, and he feels town to me at the moment. So, I looked for the votes that seemed the most scummy. Understand now?

Sure. Wombat's train built quickly. That often means that the train is on a townie. I'm liking his posts, and he feels town to me at the moment. So, I looked for the votes that seemed the most scummy. Understand now?

now that we all know you finally made it to page 4 of our extensive 14 page Norse opus... Have you finally caught up to page 7, where I quoted key text, unvoted, and page 8 where I explained why.

Pretty sure you didn't quote. You want me to go back and look at select posts of yours to prove your point. Why should I do that when I think you're scummy? If you want me to see them, quote them for me. 

Pretty sure you didn't quote. You want me to go back and look at select posts of yours to prove your point. Why should I do that when I think you're scummy? If you want me to see them, quote them for me.

Unvote vote Lily.

Read the whopping 14 pages before chiming in with a dead serious train analysis

Archived